Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) 17:52 - Nov 9 with 605 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2021/nov/09/fed-warning-stock-markets-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 562 viewsBlueBadger

You can tell that crypto is entirely sound and non-dodgy by the amount of spam and false social media profiles that are used to promote them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:09 - Nov 9 with 533 viewschicoazul

We already have a Britcoin, it’s called the Pound and it’s backed by the Uk government the Treasury and the BoE. It is historically quite stable although prone to the odd bout of inflation, and as a free added bonus it is awarded in exchange for your labour meaning you can use it to pay for all goods and services. It’s also fungible.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:13 - Nov 9 with 511 viewsNthQldITFC

Could be a bit like Britpop - seemed great at the time, but looking back on it, not so much.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:14 - Nov 9 with 504 viewsDinDjarin

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:09 - Nov 9 by chicoazul

We already have a Britcoin, it’s called the Pound and it’s backed by the Uk government the Treasury and the BoE. It is historically quite stable although prone to the odd bout of inflation, and as a free added bonus it is awarded in exchange for your labour meaning you can use it to pay for all goods and services. It’s also fungible.

The £ is a fiat currency so not really backed by anything. Numbers on a screen.
And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:15 - Nov 9 with 502 viewsBlueBadger

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:14 - Nov 9 by DinDjarin

So, entirely different from a 'virtual' currency, then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:29 - Nov 9 with 469 viewschicoazul

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:14 - Nov 9 by DinDjarin

It’s not backed by nothing. It’s backed by the entirety of the UK state and its’ peoples.
I am not anti crypto my view is evolving (I’ve always been if the view people should spend their money on whatever they want) although the environmental impact is hard to justify.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:31 - Nov 9 with 457 viewschicoazul

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 18:13 - Nov 9 by NthQldITFC

Could be a bit like Britpop - seemed great at the time, but looking back on it, not so much.

Gonna need to ask you to take that back about Shakespeare’s Sister buddy.

And were off....Britcoin! (Had to be, didn't it!) on 19:25 - Nov 9 with 367 viewsEireannach_gorm

You're a long way off.
"The earliest date for launch of a UK CBDC would be in the second half of the decade"

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-consult-possible-central-bank-digital-curren

Eurocoin may be available sooner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024