Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Ross just on SSN.. 12:57 - May 14 with 3787 viewsMarkP1

Said that he thought there had been contact between the 2 clubs but knew nothing more than that. Either he has a very good poker face or news we’ve already spoken to him are wide of the mark.

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 12:58 - May 14 with 3734 viewsDanFord

Hasn't he already confirmed he'll listen to what we have to say? So he must know there has been contract.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 12:59 - May 14 with 3699 viewsJimmyJazz

You're thinking of Bella Italia.... err maybe not

Would you expect him to say that he went down last week and has a second interview this week?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 12:59 - May 14 with 3706 viewsKieran_Knows

I would say a very good poker face considering it's been reported he's already had one interview.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 13:00 - May 14 with 3661 viewsMarkP1

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 12:59 - May 14 by JimmyJazz

You're thinking of Bella Italia.... err maybe not

Would you expect him to say that he went down last week and has a second interview this week?

No I wouldn’t, just passing in what he said to Sky this morning
Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 13:08 - May 14 with 3509 viewstextbackup

we're all getting measured up for our kilts and ginger hair implants..... imagine he rocks up here and is absolutely rubbish.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:14 - May 14 with 2986 viewsSouperJim

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 12:59 - May 14 by Kieran_Knows

I would say a very good poker face considering it's been reported he's already had one interview.

I'm not convinced that JR's "first interview" was anything more than a telephone conversation, possibly even with his present club rather than the man himself. The reports seemed to leap from us being given permission to speak to him, to JR having had an interview within 24 hours. I think Chinese whispers and/or someone wanting to claim def info somewhere along the way have played a part.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:39 - May 14 with 2824 viewsITFCBlues

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:14 - May 14 by SouperJim

I'm not convinced that JR's "first interview" was anything more than a telephone conversation, possibly even with his present club rather than the man himself. The reports seemed to leap from us being given permission to speak to him, to JR having had an interview within 24 hours. I think Chinese whispers and/or someone wanting to claim def info somewhere along the way have played a part.

You’re aware that the press don’t get told everything on the exact day it happened? As in, we may of got permission to speak to him on the Monday and that happened on the Thursday...but the press only got wind of it on the same day he was speaking with ME...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:48 - May 14 with 2767 viewsSouperJim

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:39 - May 14 by ITFCBlues

You’re aware that the press don’t get told everything on the exact day it happened? As in, we may of got permission to speak to him on the Monday and that happened on the Thursday...but the press only got wind of it on the same day he was speaking with ME...

You're aware that the press like to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6?

I simply think that the way we went from a story on Thursday saying we've been given permission to speak to him, to then other reports claiming it was a 2 step interview process despite JR being infront of cameras numerous times in Scotland since Thursday, combined with him saying today that he hasn't spoken to us yet...

Yes of course it's possible that we had spoken to him before the press got wind of us being given permission to do so, but I find it more likely that the "first interview" was a brief chat over the phone or some other form of contact to confirm he was potentially interested rather than the picture of him coming down to England and sitting in an office opposite ME to be formally interviewed which everyone appears to have accepted as reality.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:51 - May 14 with 2744 viewsSpruceMoose

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:48 - May 14 by SouperJim

You're aware that the press like to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6?

I simply think that the way we went from a story on Thursday saying we've been given permission to speak to him, to then other reports claiming it was a 2 step interview process despite JR being infront of cameras numerous times in Scotland since Thursday, combined with him saying today that he hasn't spoken to us yet...

Yes of course it's possible that we had spoken to him before the press got wind of us being given permission to do so, but I find it more likely that the "first interview" was a brief chat over the phone or some other form of contact to confirm he was potentially interested rather than the picture of him coming down to England and sitting in an office opposite ME to be formally interviewed which everyone appears to have accepted as reality.

He was interviewed last week. Further interview this week. Def info.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:03 - May 14 with 2700 viewsSouperJim

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 14:51 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

He was interviewed last week. Further interview this week. Def info.

"I think there has been communication between the clubs, but at the moment I don't know anything more than that"

Why would he chose to spin that particular line if it wasn't true? If he'd had a first interview he didn't want to admit to, surely he'd just remain tight lipped rather than specifically state the above?

I know it's all smoke and mirrors at this stage, just surprised he would outright lie in favour of just being vague and elusive.

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:09 - May 14 with 2683 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:13 - May 14 with 2661 viewsSpruceMoose

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:03 - May 14 by SouperJim

"I think there has been communication between the clubs, but at the moment I don't know anything more than that"

Why would he chose to spin that particular line if it wasn't true? If he'd had a first interview he didn't want to admit to, surely he'd just remain tight lipped rather than specifically state the above?

I know it's all smoke and mirrors at this stage, just surprised he would outright lie in favour of just being vague and elusive.

Trying to keep a lid on it for now I would imagine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:38 - May 14 with 2608 viewsDanFord

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:13 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Trying to keep a lid on it for now I would imagine.

Absolutely that. The more he talks about it the more chance he can upset either St Mirren fans or Ipswich fans. It's very hard to say that he might want to come here, he might want to stay there, without it sounding to both clubs like he's not that fussed about them. He would be smart to play it down, talk to the club, make his decision and that decision will likely be either Ipswich was a flattering offer but he wants to continue to build at St Mirren or he loved his time at St Mirren but feels that Ipswich is a step up which he wants to take. Under those circumstances both sets of fans are likely to understand. There's nothing to be gained by talking about it now really.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:44 - May 14 with 2586 viewsSpruceMoose

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:38 - May 14 by DanFord

Absolutely that. The more he talks about it the more chance he can upset either St Mirren fans or Ipswich fans. It's very hard to say that he might want to come here, he might want to stay there, without it sounding to both clubs like he's not that fussed about them. He would be smart to play it down, talk to the club, make his decision and that decision will likely be either Ipswich was a flattering offer but he wants to continue to build at St Mirren or he loved his time at St Mirren but feels that Ipswich is a step up which he wants to take. Under those circumstances both sets of fans are likely to understand. There's nothing to be gained by talking about it now really.

Exactly. Might make it a bit difficult for him to go back to St Mirren if he's caught out saying 'Cor I smashed that first interview, can't wait to get out of here and tackle the Championship", only for us to go with someone else.

Think he's trying to remain respectful to all concerned.

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:44 - May 14 with 2586 viewsITFCBlues

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:03 - May 14 by SouperJim

Why would he feel the need to blab about having an interview?

Phil has already confirmed that he had an interview last week according to his sources...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:59 - May 14 with 2528 viewsMagic31

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:09 - May 14 by Kieran_Knows

He's a man I very much want to be in charge of our football club
Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 17:04 - May 14 with 2397 viewsSouperJim

Jack Ross just on SSN.. on 15:44 - May 14 by ITFCBlues

Why would he feel the need to blab about having an interview?

Phil has already confirmed that he had an interview last week according to his sources...

I'm not saying blab about it, I'm saying why lie and specifically say he has had no contact if he has in fact had an interview? Why not just say "I'm concentrating on St Mirren, disrespectful to the club to comment" etc. You can avoid the question without needing to firmly state you've not had any contact with ITFC. Makes me inclined to believe that he hasn't, yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024