Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently 22:28 - Nov 29 with 1094 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The days of a Chelsea loaning out 40 could be numbered. Talk of reducing to 6 or 8. Hope that comes to fruition.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 22:55 - Nov 29 with 1047 viewsSwansea_Blue

That'd put the cat amongst the pigeons as things stand. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the larger PL clubs successfully lobby for far more development games if that was the case. I can't see them stopping to suck up talent, it's too lucrative for them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 23:04 - Nov 29 with 1036 viewsPlums

About time. The loan market has contorted the game horrendously.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 06:42 - Nov 30 with 920 viewsCurrie10

Would be amazing if so.

Sod you Chelsea / Juventus etc.

God I hate how football has become about ££££ the past 25 years or so.
FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 07:05 - Nov 30 with 901 viewssotd78

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 22:55 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

That'd put the cat amongst the pigeons as things stand. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the larger PL clubs successfully lobby for far more development games if that was the case. I can't see them stopping to suck up talent, it's too lucrative for them.

There too much money at the top of the game, that ends up with clubs having sixty of more professionals on their books. The whole game has become a crock of sh*t which will end up with perhaps a dozen big city franchises American style. Sadly.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 07:08 - Nov 30 with 896 viewsCurrie10

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 22:55 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

To start with I thought ' YES!!! finally '

However thinking about it while waking up more, you're probably right. They'd find a way to change the game for their purpose.

Still cannot get my head around the ' champions league ' having 50% entry from England/Spain/Italy/Germany. An absolute disgrace and that wants sorting out.
FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 07:24 - Nov 30 with 872 viewsCoastalblue

FIFA to introduce loan cap apparently on 07:08 - Nov 30 by Currie10

To start with I thought ' YES!!! finally '

However thinking about it while waking up more, you're probably right. They'd find a way to change the game for their purpose.

Still cannot get my head around the ' champions league ' having 50% entry from England/Spain/Italy/Germany. An absolute disgrace and that wants sorting out.

Not to mention the academy system

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024