Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer Subscription Services 08:31 - Aug 16 with 1598 viewsportmantales

Anyone dabbled in Beer Subscription services?

I have had a look at Beer 52 and it does appeal to me but £29/month does seem quite excessive if I don't like the beer!

Any advice on the better sub services would be good!

Blog: Hello Old Friend - AFC Wimbledon Home Preview

Beer Subscription Services on 10:00 - Aug 16 with 1518 viewsKungfuBlue

I subscribe to Beer52. I would say it is generally worth the £29. They often do country / regional themes and you can get beers from far flung places that you wouldn't be able to get from supermarkets in UK. They have introduced the idea of preference either light or dark cases which is good, I much prefer IPA's and lighter beers and it used to be a lottery with stouts and all sorts coming through that I wouldn't normally drink. Now the whole case is full of beers that are closer matched to my tastes.

Few points to note, if you want to cancel subscription which you can do at anytime you have to call them and they ask you why.
On occasion they do send you one off offers which can be great value but also sometimes is there end of life stuff (they call them mystery boxes.)
And also if you do unsubscribe they will send you occasional offers to rehook you. These are always great value but you do have to resubscribe, I quite often cancel my subs, wait for a great offer - 8 beers for £5 that sort of thing and then rejoin. Its a good way of getting decent beer low cost though doesnt happen every month.
Beer Subscription Services on 10:11 - Aug 16 with 1504 viewskizaitfc

I am subscribed to Beer52 and would say it is very good and have not received one bad box from them. One down side is that they use Hermes for deliveries who are utterly useless at times.

I currently have free cases to give away to invited guests, if you send me over your name and email address I can forward a link to you so you can receive these if you sign up..

I also have a discount code which gets you 8 beers for £19 a month which I can DM you if you want it

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Beer Subscription Services on 10:42 - Aug 16 with 1485 viewsSporall

Beerbods. £36 for 12 beers, and you are supposed to drink one every Thursday and they tell you all about it in a weekly email.
Beer Subscription Services on 10:43 - Aug 16 with 1484 viewsportmantales

Beer Subscription Services on 10:11 - Aug 16 by kizaitfc

I am subscribed to Beer52 and would say it is very good and have not received one bad box from them. One down side is that they use Hermes for deliveries who are utterly useless at times.

I currently have free cases to give away to invited guests, if you send me over your name and email address I can forward a link to you so you can receive these if you sign up..

I also have a discount code which gets you 8 beers for £19 a month which I can DM you if you want it

Thanks the reviews! I have a fair few discount codes from friends hence the pondering whether to sign up. Got 10 beers on order for £4.95 which isn't a bad introduction! Here is hoping this is the start of a beautiful relationship!

Thanks for the offer of your codes though!

Blog: Hello Old Friend - AFC Wimbledon Home Preview

Beer Subscription Services on 10:51 - Aug 16 with 1472 viewsSikamikanico

Beer 52 is good, as has been mentioned above.

But I would personally recommend Beer Me Now. Colchester based and Ipswich fans as well. Delivery is very good and the beers are top notch. It is £25 for 8 beers.
Beer Subscription Services on 11:10 - Aug 16 with 1454 viewsMannersBlue

Beer Subscription Services on 10:51 - Aug 16 by Sikamikanico

Beer 52 is good, as has been mentioned above.

But I would personally recommend Beer Me Now. Colchester based and Ipswich fans as well. Delivery is very good and the beers are top notch. It is £25 for 8 beers.

Can also vouch for the BeerMeNow lads. Excellent service and if you live local they also drop off the boxes themselves.
Beer Subscription Services on 12:54 - Aug 16 with 1403 viewsSikamikanico

Beer Subscription Services on 11:10 - Aug 16 by MannersBlue

Can also vouch for the BeerMeNow lads. Excellent service and if you live local they also drop off the boxes themselves.

That explains why my box delivered to work just has my first name and initial on it and no address!
Beer Subscription Services on 14:36 - Aug 16 with 1355 viewsJDAndCoke

Beer Me Now for sure! Local, town season ticket holders (support our own) and as others have said, they deliver themselves around Essex/Suffolk. They also tailor boxes based on the types of beers you enjoy so you should never not like the beer. Can do it monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly too which is good, again, can cancel at anytime...

Have a gander. I used promo code 'beer50' to sign up myself which made first box half price. Might be worth a go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024