Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says 13:50 - Sep 11 with 4413 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-food-fuel-medicine

arf!

great stuff.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 13:52 - Sep 11 with 1754 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems reasonable. Can't have the plebs knowing the truth after all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 13:54 - Sep 11 with 1744 viewsgiant_stow

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 13:52 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Seems reasonable. Can't have the plebs knowing the truth after all.

Absolutely and we wouldn't want them to change their minds once they've received the full picture. Lets just get it done. support your country.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:04 - Sep 11 with 1712 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 13:54 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

Absolutely and we wouldn't want them to change their minds once they've received the full picture. Lets just get it done. support your country.

Many of the strident Brexiteers I've come into contact would still want to force Brexit through even if they were told it would guarantee that their family would be economically ruined.

It's a cult at this point.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:05 - Sep 11 with 1717 viewslowhouseblue

the civil service claim that the name 'yellowhammer' was chosen entirely randomly. i am told by someone who cares about such things that birders typically describe the yellowhammer's call as 'a little bit of bread and no cheese'. so perhaps it's not a random name at all but a civil servant making a point / joke.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:05 - Sep 11 with 1706 viewsfooters

Scaring them? What's there to be scared about?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:28 - Sep 11 with 1658 viewswkj

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 13:54 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

There is no chance of that happening, its got to the point of football fandom has our brexit.

Even got a chant for Bojo

"Follow the clown, up or down..."
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 14:29]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:34 - Sep 11 with 1637 viewsfooters

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:28 - Sep 11 by wkj

There is no chance of that happening, its got to the point of football fandom has our brexit.

Even got a chant for Bojo

"Follow the clown, up or down..."
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 14:29]

Do you remember our wonderful suggestion that the Brexit negotiations should be handed to Premier League referees? Clattenburg is the man to deliver for the British people.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:45 - Sep 11 with 1596 viewsSpruceMoose

Dis mayd oi larf

Login to get fewer ads

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:45 - Sep 11 with 1598 viewsjaykay

i see she don't want us to know what is the worse that could happen.
that won't stop her or the tory party making up things to let us know, what the worse will happen if you vote corbyn

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 17:54 - Sep 11 with 1464 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting how no-deal Brexit is a)going to be great and b) so great that we shouldn't know just how great it's going to be, in case we get over-excited.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 17:56 - Sep 11 with 1455 viewsBlueBadger

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:04 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Many of the strident Brexiteers I've come into contact would still want to force Brexit through even if they were told it would guarantee that their family would be economically ruined.

It's a cult at this point.

It's fair to say that the most strident Brexiteers are total cults.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 1443 viewsTrequartista

Is this the post-mortem of our 1-5 defeat to Norwich? Yes it should definitely be kept secret.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:54 - Sep 11 with 1336 viewsChurchman

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 14:05 - Sep 11 by lowhouseblue

the civil service claim that the name 'yellowhammer' was chosen entirely randomly. i am told by someone who cares about such things that birders typically describe the yellowhammer's call as 'a little bit of bread and no cheese'. so perhaps it's not a random name at all but a civil servant making a point / joke.

I think it was a random name.
yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:56 - Sep 11 with 1326 viewsSpruceMoose

Yellowhammer documents here:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

I wonder what's behind point 15...
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 19:58]

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:01 - Sep 11 with 1310 viewswkj

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:56 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

15. There will be a delay in issuing blue passports for 2 weeks after the withdrawal

Crybaby

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:03 - Sep 11 with 1304 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:01 - Sep 11 by wkj

15. There will be a delay in issuing blue passports for 2 weeks after the withdrawal

How anyone can read that document and still think Brexit is worth it is beyond me.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:04 - Sep 11 with 1298 viewswkj

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:03 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

How anyone can read that document and still think Brexit is worth it is beyond me.

I'm sure The Last Baron will be able to help answer thst query
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:04]

Crybaby

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:05 - Sep 11 with 1297 viewsfooters

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 19:56 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

I like the way point 20 says there will be no impact to the social care system on day one, but then goes on to list the catastrophic effects in the months after.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:06 - Sep 11 with 1293 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:05 - Sep 11 by footers

I like the way point 20 says there will be no impact to the social care system on day one, but then goes on to list the catastrophic effects in the months after.

Basically we haven't shot ourselves in the face, we've given ourselves cancer.

Well looky here...

"Low income groups will be disproportionately by any price rises in food and fuel".

Well no sh!t.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:09]

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:08 - Sep 11 with 1286 viewsfooters

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:06 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Basically we haven't shot ourselves in the face, we've given ourselves cancer.

Well looky here...

"Low income groups will be disproportionately by any price rises in food and fuel".

Well no sh!t.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:09]

Well, some people have.

If, for example, you were employed by an American multi-national and live in Londonistan, I doubt you would feel the effects, despite warning of them for four years straight.

The 'leave at any cost' crew are about to get what they wished for tho.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 1275 viewswkj

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:05 - Sep 11 by footers

To be fair they could never have fit that on the side of a bus, so, I can see why the never mentioned ir

Crybaby

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 1274 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:08 - Sep 11 by footers

Well, some people have.

If, for example, you were employed by an American multi-national and live in Londonistan, I doubt you would feel the effects, despite warning of them for four years straight.

The 'leave at any cost' crew are about to get what they wished for tho.

Indeed. I guess if a Brit employed overseas were to be paid in USD then he might ride this whole business out in a pretty decent fashion. Could probably pick up a house or two in Blighty on the cheap too.

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 1276 viewsGuthrum

If that's the sum total of their planning, then No Deal would leave us royally fooked. Can't have taken more than an hour or two with Mr Obvious to put that together.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:12 - Sep 11 with 1270 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:10 - Sep 11 by Guthrum

If that's the sum total of their planning, then No Deal would leave us royally fooked. Can't have taken more than an hour or two with Mr Obvious to put that together.

I could have busted that out in an afternoon just based of common sense. There has to be more to it that this sh!te they've trotted out... right?

If not the UK is more of an embarrassment than I thought.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:45]

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:13 - Sep 11 with 1262 viewsSpruceMoose

yellowhammer docs should be kept secret to avoid scaring public, minister says on 20:04 - Sep 11 by wkj

I'm sure The Last Baron will be able to help answer thst query
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:04]

He's busy prepping for point 19. British, Dutch, French and Spanish navies going at it in the North Sea once again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024