Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20364 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 2120 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:38 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Good God there are some basic food bitches on this thread.

Yeah. Some of these neanderthals seem nervous of anything that isn't served in a bucket.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 2094 viewsfabian_illness

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:04 - Sep 11 by StokieBlue

Pickled beetroot is lovely as is beetroot cured salmon.

I can give you a recipe if you want to cure your aversion.

SB

Just when I thought you were one of the most respected members of the Twtd community, you drop a big beetroot shaped hand grenade like that.
aye, everythng on 19:44 - Sep 11 with 2089 viewscaught-in-limbo

aye, everythng on 16:45 - Sep 11 by StokieBlue

Nonsense.

Baked beans on toast with very strong cheddar is a fine meal.

SB

Sounds like cheddar abuse to me.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:57 - Sep 11 with 2074 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:05 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Depends if you're doing it right. If you're having it out of a jar of vinegar, you're not.

Beetroot in any form is unpleasant, the texture of a turnip with all the flavour of mud.

It has also led me to have a momentary bowel cancer scare after an EMP, until I remembered what I had eaten the day before.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:02 - Sep 11 with 2063 viewsjeera

Looking through I am in agreement with Dylers on tripe - it is for [normal] dogs only, and definitely not people.

And Fixers on jelly and not a fan of raw celery.

The rest of you are heathens.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:04 - Sep 11 with 2057 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:14 - Sep 11 by wkj

You can't stand the thought of eating sushi then?

Sashimi surely.

I admit to being put off by the thought of parasites in raw fish.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:06 - Sep 11 with 2051 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:02 - Sep 11 by jeera

Looking through I am in agreement with Dylers on tripe - it is for [normal] dogs only, and definitely not people.

And Fixers on jelly and not a fan of raw celery.

The rest of you are heathens.

I am human and I need to be loved.

Just cos I don't mind tripe, don't slut shame me.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:08 - Sep 11 with 2047 viewsjudespiveyg

Garlic Bread
No one else seems to get enough of the stuff but the smell (and taste) of Garlic makes me retch, how can you possibly want to eat something which smells that bad and lingers so long on the breath. The fact you can smell it on people for a couple of days after as well makes it so much worse.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:12 - Sep 11 with 2042 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:06 - Sep 11 by footers

I am human and I need to be loved.

Just cos I don't mind tripe, don't slut shame me.

That stuff reeks mate.

I remember my dad used to cook it for the dogs and the rest of the family would go mad at him.

Don't get me wrong, I realise he wasn't finely chopping it and sauteing with garlic and fresh herbs...

but nonetheless.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:15 - Sep 11 with 2043 viewscaught-in-limbo

A sensational thread which appears to explain so much about a lot of you.

If there's any natural product that you don't like, it's not the product itself but the processing of it that's the problem.

Coke an Pepsi are wrong. As are McDonald's, KFC and the like.
Baked beans are only good for a sugar fix after a 48h drinking session, with an English breakfast, of course.

Jelly is rubbish, as is kalimotxo and peanut butter with jam.

Haters of tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms, seafood etc... well, it's clear you have been deprived of a lot of good ingredients or proper cooking in your life.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:59]

#toxic

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:20 - Sep 11 with 2027 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:15 - Sep 11 by caught-in-limbo

A sensational thread which appears to explain so much about a lot of you.

If there's any natural product that you don't like, it's not the product itself but the processing of it that's the problem.

Coke an Pepsi are wrong. As are McDonald's, KFC and the like.
Baked beans are only good for a sugar fix after a 48h drinking session, with an English breakfast, of course.

Jelly is rubbish, as is kalimotxo and peanut butter with jam.

Haters of tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms, seafood etc... well, it's clear you have been deprived of a lot of good ingredients or proper cooking in your life.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:59]

Yeah, it's almost as if different people like different things and it's not a philosophical or political point, just a matter of taste.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:20 - Sep 11 with 2026 viewscaught-in-limbo

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:12 - Sep 11 by jeera

That stuff reeks mate.

I remember my dad used to cook it for the dogs and the rest of the family would go mad at him.

Don't get me wrong, I realise he wasn't finely chopping it and sauteing with garlic and fresh herbs...

but nonetheless.

Come to San Sebastián, where wven tripe and pig trotters taste good.

#toxic

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:29 - Sep 11 with 2011 viewscaught-in-limbo

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:20 - Sep 11 by NotMarcusEvans

Yeah, it's almost as if different people like different things and it's not a philosophical or political point, just a matter of taste.

When I was a kid, I didn't like eggs, milk, rice pudding or custard. I could have decided that these things don't taste very nice and dislike them for the rest of my life. But I grew up, realised that the problem was how these things were cooked or served up at school, and decided to learn how to cook them. Now I love them all.

Food is like sex, if it's not all that special, you're not doing it right.

#toxic

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 11 with 2006 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:29 - Sep 11 by caught-in-limbo

When I was a kid, I didn't like eggs, milk, rice pudding or custard. I could have decided that these things don't taste very nice and dislike them for the rest of my life. But I grew up, realised that the problem was how these things were cooked or served up at school, and decided to learn how to cook them. Now I love them all.

Food is like sex, if it's not all that special, you're not doing it right.

Or on a date with J2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:32 - Sep 11 with 2002 viewscaught-in-limbo

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Or on a date with J2.

How was he for you?

#toxic

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:45 - Sep 11 with 1985 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Or on a date with J2.

I really wish I could deny this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:45 - Sep 11 with 1986 viewsAce_High1

Baked Beans are rancid, I couldn't eat a plate of them even for a million £'s.

Tomato Sauce is another that I can't stand and never have.

Also milk it its pure form, in desserts no problem but a glass on its own, no way.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 11 with 1983 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:32 - Sep 11 by caught-in-limbo

How was he for you?

I was ploughing away for a good five minutes before I realised I was jabbing away in one of the many Pot Noodle containers he'd left strewn around the bedroom.

Bombay Badboy, in case anyone was wondering.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 20:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:55 - Sep 11 with 1955 viewsWarkystache

Chocolate - never been that keen. The aftertaste makes me heave
M&S Percy Pigs - tried one once and couldn't see what all the fuss was about. It's slimy.
Smoked foods - just tastes like a bonfire
Herring and Mackerel
Mushrooms - they're a bit like bogies
Coleslaw
Chipotle sauce

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 1947 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave has a burning desire to add her list...
Cheese sandwiches....a dig at today's packed lunch so she can do her own now!
Tomatoes
Cream
Milk
Celery
Blackcurrant
Salmon
Shortbread
Toffee
Toast.....she is a lost cause!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:01 - Sep 11 with 1942 viewsChurchman

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:32 - Sep 11 by Freddies_Ears

Kebabs. Those horrible stinky things that get sliced off a huge fortnight-old mass of elephant leg. Utterly disgusting.

Agreed - but if you have had a beer too many and you shuffle past the kebab house and it’s still open, the old elephants leg just draws you in like the Death Star did to the Millennium Falcon. Food of the gods, until the following morning when you realise the horror of what you have done. A kebab in a car is a terrible mistake too. You find bits of meat years later. Setting fire to the car is the only solution.

Prawns and other crustaceans: ghastly. Fresh peaches: awful though I love tinned peaches. Marmite: dreadful but I adore twiglets.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:03 - Sep 11 with 1931 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:59 - Sep 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave has a burning desire to add her list...
Cheese sandwiches....a dig at today's packed lunch so she can do her own now!
Tomatoes
Cream
Milk
Celery
Blackcurrant
Salmon
Shortbread
Toffee
Toast.....she is a lost cause!

Toast?!?! Never, in all my days, have I heard of anyone not liking toast!

You need to check she isn't an alien or a robot pretending to be a human.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:05 - Sep 11 with 1924 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:55 - Sep 11 by Warkystache

Chocolate - never been that keen. The aftertaste makes me heave
M&S Percy Pigs - tried one once and couldn't see what all the fuss was about. It's slimy.
Smoked foods - just tastes like a bonfire
Herring and Mackerel
Mushrooms - they're a bit like bogies
Coleslaw
Chipotle sauce

The only one I can agree with you on is Percy.

I LOVE smoked foods. Smoked cheese, smoked salmon, smoked ham... anything with a smokey taste is heaven to me.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:05 - Sep 11 with 1922 viewsRyorry

Milk - even if I weren't allergic to it

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:10 - Sep 11 with 1909 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:17 - Sep 11 by Lesta_Tractor

Cherry tomatoes are ok raw but all others need cooking.

You never tasted one fresh-picked from the vine & eaten on the spot in your Mum's sunny greenhouse one afternoon when you just got back from school as a 10-year old then!

One of the most delectable things I've ever eaten, and an unforgettable memory.

Sadly, have become allergic to them in my senior years! - too acid.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024