Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just get these racists out please 09:25 - Dec 9 with 2048 viewsSomethingBlue

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/election-2019-johnson-vows-end-to-migran

The situation is far too serious and urgent now for anyone to sugar-coat it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just get these racists out please on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 1416 viewsSwansea_Blue

It all makes a mockery of the constant politicking against Corbyn doesn't it? Yes Labour have their problems where individual members are anti semitic and there are criticisms about how the leadership are handling it.

But it's Tory POLICY to be xenophobic at best and racist at worse. Hostile Environment, deliberately splitting families aparts where one person dares not to be a UK national, and now this sort of pathetic dog whistling just to win votes (off the back of the dog whistling throughout the referendum campaign).

People like it though, that's why they are doing it. That's even more depressing imo.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just get these racists out please on 09:31 - Dec 9 with 1410 viewsGlasgowBlue

What an appalling statement. People who chose to live, work and contribute to a country deserve to be treated like any other citizen of that country.

A hung Parliament which forces both party leaders to resign is the most desire able outcome. Let them sort themselves out internally and come back to the country in six months time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just get these racists out please on 09:32 - Dec 9 with 1410 viewsartsbossbeard

Just get these racists out please on 09:30 - Dec 9 by Swansea_Blue

It all makes a mockery of the constant politicking against Corbyn doesn't it? Yes Labour have their problems where individual members are anti semitic and there are criticisms about how the leadership are handling it.

But it's Tory POLICY to be xenophobic at best and racist at worse. Hostile Environment, deliberately splitting families aparts where one person dares not to be a UK national, and now this sort of pathetic dog whistling just to win votes (off the back of the dog whistling throughout the referendum campaign).

People like it though, that's why they are doing it. That's even more depressing imo.

Yep.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just get these racists out please on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 1368 viewsSteve_M

Just get these racists out please on 09:30 - Dec 9 by Swansea_Blue

It's one of the key tactics that won the referendum for leave so, given no-one believes the lie about the NHS now, not a surprise they've doubled down on it this week.

That it is so predictable makes it no less depressing.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 10:22]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just get these racists out please on 09:50 - Dec 9 with 1361 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just get these racists out please on 09:31 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

What an appalling statement. People who chose to live, work and contribute to a country deserve to be treated like any other citizen of that country.

A hung Parliament which forces both party leaders to resign is the most desire able outcome. Let them sort themselves out internally and come back to the country in six months time.

I'd prefer a Hunger Games style arrangement for the pair of them. It would be good for Christmas TV ratings too!

Just get these racists out please on 09:51 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsStokieBlue

So I can't read the whole article but what does this even mean:

“[able to] treat the UK as if it’s part of their own country”

Sounds pretty sinister to me and an excuse to stop things like freedom of expression, religion etc.

Typical Boris though, I am not even sure he knows what it means but it plays well to the people who he needs to get out and vote unfortunately.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just get these racists out please on 10:25 - Dec 9 with 1301 viewsSteve_M

Just get these racists out please on 09:51 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

Sounds pretty sinister to me and an excuse to stop things like freedom of expression, religion etc.

Typical Boris though, I am not even sure he knows what it means but it plays well to the people who he needs to get out and vote unfortunately.

SB

It's an attack on migrants who have integrated isn't it? Those that don't integrate aren't part of society but those that do are taking this country as if it's their own. Nasty, pernicious racism which only matters to get some votes, the impacts of this in the country aren't important to this Tory party.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just get these racists out please on 10:27 - Dec 9 with 1294 viewsfooters

Just get these racists out please on 09:51 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Just get these racists out please on 10:27 - Dec 9 with 1284 viewsHerbivore

The Tory Party is now UKIP. That's where we're at. Utterly depressing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just get these racists out please on 10:33 - Dec 9 with 1259 viewsElephantintheRoom

Hmmm - I think you miss the point. The Tories recognize that the UK is a deeply racist country, perhaps even encourage it as it is a vote winner for them - and are not unnaturally appealing to their voters at election time.

I doubt the slime minister himself is overtly racist or, if he is, he is colour-blind given the make up of his cabinet

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Just get these racists out please on 10:34 - Dec 9 with 1253 viewsartsbossbeard

Just get these racists out please on 10:33 - Dec 9 by ElephantintheRoom

Hmmm - I think you miss the point. The Tories recognize that the UK is a deeply racist country, perhaps even encourage it as it is a vote winner for them - and are not unnaturally appealing to their voters at election time.

I doubt the slime minister himself is overtly racist or, if he is, he is colour-blind given the make up of his cabinet

Yey! Let's target the racist vote this election.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Just get these racists out please on 10:35 - Dec 9 with 1246 viewsHerbivore

Just get these racists out please on 10:33 - Dec 9 by ElephantintheRoom

The PM has no history of making racist comments. None whatsoever.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just get these racists out please on 10:38 - Dec 9 with 1232 viewsSwansea_Blue

And here he is trying to justify it.

We've lost top scientist in recent months, due solely to the last government's policies (other EU countries now being seen as a better place by some). It's all lies and simply pandering to the UKIP/BP vote.

Just get these racists out please on 10:39 - Dec 9 with 1228 viewsDubtractor

Just get these racists out please on 10:35 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

The PM has no history of making racist comments. None whatsoever.

Gary Neville was spot on with his comments about Johnson at the weekend.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just get these racists out please on 10:40 - Dec 9 with 1217 viewsDanTheMan

Just get these racists out please on 10:38 - Dec 9 by Swansea_Blue

And here he is trying to justify it.

We've lost top scientist in recent months, due solely to the last government's policies (other EU countries now being seen as a better place by some). It's all lies and simply pandering to the UKIP/BP vote.

First violins and ballerinas?

How out of touch do you have to be!?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Just get these racists out please on 10:42 - Dec 9 with 1204 viewsBluefish

Agree but why get them out to replace with another party with some serious other racism allegations against them? Why not say get them both out of the way to sort themselves out and replace with lib dems instead?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just get these racists out please on 10:43 - Dec 9 with 1192 viewsElephantintheRoom

Just get these racists out please on 10:34 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

Yey! Let's target the racist vote this election.

In case you hadn't noticed that is EXACTLY what they are doing.... not saying I agree with racism, just that BJ is a liar and opportunist.... just that by encouraging the great unwashed to vote for you by whatever means is necessary is one way to win an election...

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Just get these racists out please on 10:46 - Dec 9 with 1174 viewstractordownsouth

I also found this the other day. Sajid Javid in 2018 dismissing the calls from the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) into Tory Islamophobia

https://news.sky.com/story/sajid-javid-in-muslim-council-of-britain-spat-over-is

" The Muslim Council of Britain does not represent Muslims in this country."

Imagine if Corbyn or McDonnell said that. The Sun would be falling over themselves to pretend they gave a sh1te about the Muslim community.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just get these racists out please on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 1157 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just get these racists out please on 10:40 - Dec 9 by DanTheMan

First violins and ballerinas?

How out of touch do you have to be!?

He's a bellend. My sister in law is a professional musician but not tied to an orchestra, will sometimes deputise for a first, doesn't earn anywhere near the £35k threshold or whatever it is now (I don't think she normally earns enough to pay any tax).

He's not being serious though, it's just 'piffle' as he would say.

Just get these racists out please on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 1149 viewsartsbossbeard

Just get these racists out please on 10:43 - Dec 9 by ElephantintheRoom

In case you hadn't noticed that is EXACTLY what they are doing.... not saying I agree with racism, just that BJ is a liar and opportunist.... just that by encouraging the great unwashed to vote for you by whatever means is necessary is one way to win an election...

We're on the same page, honestly.

Just get these racists out please on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 1098 viewsMark

Thanks for posting. I find it deeply disturbing that a PM of this country could talk like that.
Just get these racists out please on 11:10 - Dec 9 with 1069 viewsJakeITFC

40+% of the electorate are going to vote for these scum bags on Thursday.

Absolutely horrible that we’ve got to a position where the are no repercussions for being lying, scheming, law-breaking lowlifes, quite aside from their awful record in government for the last nine years.
Just get these racists out please on 11:15 - Dec 9 with 1046 viewsartsbossbeard

Just get these racists out please on 11:10 - Dec 9 by JakeITFC

40+% of the electorate are going to vote for these scum bags on Thursday.

Absolutely horrible that we’ve got to a position where the are no repercussions for being lying, scheming, law-breaking lowlifes, quite aside from their awful record in government for the last nine years.

Since 2010

1,000 sure start centres closed.
780 libraries closed.
700 football pitches closed.
Food bank use up 2,400%.
Homelessness up 1,000%.
Rough sleeping up 1,200%
Bedroom tax caused mass evictions.
Evictions are running at record highs.
35% of U.K. kids live in poverty.
Student fees up 300%.
Student debt has risen 150%.
Eradication of EMA (education maintenance allowance).
National debt has risen from £850billion to £2.25trillion.
Emergency Brexit stimulus from BoE in June 2016 of £175b.
Brexit related fall in national revenue £500b.
GDP fallen to -0.1%.
GBP fallen by circa 15% versus EUR and USD.
Manufacturing in recession.
Construction in recession.
Services close to recession.
25-30% cuts to all govt departments.
25-30% cuts to all councils, mainly centred on Labour councils.
Half of councils facing effective bankruptcy.
185k extra deaths attached to the political ideology of austerity.
25,000 less police.
20,000 less prison officers.
10,000 less border officials.
10,000 less firefighters.
10,000 less medical professionals.
25,000 less bed spaces for people suffering mental illness.
OECD calculate 3 million hidden unemployed, rate is really 13%.
Creation of 1.3m jobs, mainly temporary, self employed, gig economy and ZHC.
Only 30k full time work positions created.
Close on 50% of workers are self employed, ZHC, or part time precariat.
80% of the 5.3 million self employed live below the poverty line.
35% of self employed only earn £100 a month.
25% cuts for our disabled community.
80% cuts to Mobility Allowance.
Closing Remploy.
40% of working households have practically no savings.
70% of households have less than 10k savings.
60% of households can only survive 2 months without a wage.
Household debt reaches a new peak, despite emergency base rates.
Increase of 50% in hate crimes.
Increase of knife crime by 150% to 22,000 per year.
Increase in teenage suicide by 70%.
Suicide up 12% in the year 2018.
Self-harm among young women up 70%.
Life expectancy down 3 years.
NHS satisfaction level at lowest recorded rate.
Council home building down 90%.
200k social homes lost since 2010.
Zero starter homes built, despite Tory flagship programme.
Council home building down 90%.
200k social homes lost since 2010.
One million families on council home waiting list.
100,000 increase on the council home waiting list since 2010.
36,000 teachers have left the profession.
Six form funding cut by 25%.
33,000 nurses leave the NHS each year

Just get these racists out please on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 986 viewsitfcjoe

And you look at the polls this week, and realise that they look like getting a comfortable majority.

How utterly depressing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just get these racists out please on 12:12 - Dec 9 with 917 viewsm14_blue

Dog whistling of the very worst kind.

What's even more depressing is that they are on course to get a majority, I despair of what my country has become.

Brexit has emboldened the worst in our society but I'm still shocked that there were so many people with repressed xenophobic views around.

I guess it's the outcome of 40 years of drip-drip anti-Eu and anti-immigrant headlines from our disgraceful right wing media.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024