Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is PMQs a thing? 12:45 - Jun 24 with 4931 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

No questions actually get answered.

Boris laughs, he shrugs, he mocks and he lies. Starmer asked him some very important questions and Boris didn't even try to answer.

Imagine finally getting your dream job and being completely Sh!t at it.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 12:45]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:16 - Jun 25 with 929 viewsMeadowlark

Perhaps the opposition parties should stop.

“We no longer wish to ask any questions. The whole process is flawed and a waste of time! "

That'd show 'em!
Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:17 - Jun 25 with 928 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:08 - Jun 25 by Tangledupin_Blue

Would like to commend Paz and SpruceMoose for their contributions to this thread. Differences acknowledged, questions asked, reasoned argument. No snarkiness.

As things ought to be always.

Took a long time to get Paz to admit that he didn't care about any of the racism and bigotry though, just so long as it got him his Brexit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:18 - Jun 25 with 929 viewsfooters

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:16 - Jun 25 by Meadowlark

Perhaps the opposition parties should stop.

“We no longer wish to ask any questions. The whole process is flawed and a waste of time! "

That'd show 'em!

That's been one of johnson's replies to Starmer of late... He doesn't really get why the opposition party are being critical of the government at PMQs. Why not just support whatever the government does instead, eh? Bloody pinkos.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:21 - Jun 25 with 922 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:08 - Jun 25 by Herbivore

SUQ

I've seen SUQ written a few times but I don't know what it means.

Nor do I know what 'N to the T' means.

Would appreciate enlightenment from anyone...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:52 - Jun 25 with 877 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:17 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Took a long time to get Paz to admit that he didn't care about any of the racism and bigotry though, just so long as it got him his Brexit.

I can understand that there are people, decent folk, for whom Brexit was their determining reason for voting for Johnson's Conservatives. I profoundly disagree with them. I can understand why they might vote for Johnson even whilst pinching their noses.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:14 - Jun 25 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:52 - Jun 25 by Tangledupin_Blue

I can understand that there are people, decent folk, for whom Brexit was their determining reason for voting for Johnson's Conservatives. I profoundly disagree with them. I can understand why they might vote for Johnson even whilst pinching their noses.

Yeah me too. They don't care about hurting people just so long as it's not them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:22 - Jun 25 with 840 views26_Paz

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:14 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Yeah me too. They don't care about hurting people just so long as it's not them.

We were doing so well yesterday ...

The Paz Man

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:26 - Jun 25 with 835 viewsvapour_trail

Why is PMQs a thing? on 12:21 - Jun 25 by Tangledupin_Blue

I've seen SUQ written a few times but I don't know what it means.

Nor do I know what 'N to the T' means.

Would appreciate enlightenment from anyone...

If you are going to do correctly, it’s N to the MF T.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:30 - Jun 25 with 824 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:22 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

Duplicate post
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:32]

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:30 - Jun 25 with 823 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:22 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

That's what you agreed to Paz:

You don't think the comments about watermelon smiles, bumboys and women looking like letterboxes were offensive.

You're not bothered by the plans to assault a journalist because you don't know much about it (and haven't indicated that you will look into it).

You happy to say that the price you're willing (other people to pay) for all this is getting Brexit.

You don't think supporting someone who laughs about watermelon smiles, bum boys, letterbox women and makes plans to assault journalists reflects badly on you.

I said I was going to keep things polite. I didn't say I wasn't going to challenge some pretty disappointing views (even though it's tumbleweeds from the people sticking up for you earlier this week).
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:33]

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:52 - Jun 25 with 792 views26_Paz

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:30 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

That's what you agreed to Paz:

You don't think the comments about watermelon smiles, bumboys and women looking like letterboxes were offensive.

You're not bothered by the plans to assault a journalist because you don't know much about it (and haven't indicated that you will look into it).

You happy to say that the price you're willing (other people to pay) for all this is getting Brexit.

You don't think supporting someone who laughs about watermelon smiles, bum boys, letterbox women and makes plans to assault journalists reflects badly on you.

I said I was going to keep things polite. I didn't say I wasn't going to challenge some pretty disappointing views (even though it's tumbleweeds from the people sticking up for you earlier this week).
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:33]

u don't think the comments about watermelon smiles, bumboys and women looking like letterboxes were offensive. I’ve explained earlier in the thread my views on this

You're not bothered by the plans to assault a journalist because you don't know much about it (and haven't indicated that you will look into it). Again, I’ve explained some journalists, I’m thinking of the ilk who tap phones etc may on occasions ask for a slap and I would certainly lose no sleep about them getting one!

You happy to say that the price you're willing (other people to pay) for all this is getting Brexit. My view is that Brexit will benefit us all in the long run.

You don't think supporting someone who laughs about watermelon smiles, bum boys, letterbox women and makes plans to assault journalists reflects badly on you. Correct, I don’t.

I said I was going to keep things polite. I didn't say I wasn't going to challenge some pretty disappointing views (even though it's tumbleweeds from the people sticking up for you earlier this week). No issues with this and as I’ve said I thought yesterday’s debate was pretty healthy.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:53]

The Paz Man

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:55 - Jun 25 with 786 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:52 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

u don't think the comments about watermelon smiles, bumboys and women looking like letterboxes were offensive. I’ve explained earlier in the thread my views on this

You're not bothered by the plans to assault a journalist because you don't know much about it (and haven't indicated that you will look into it). Again, I’ve explained some journalists, I’m thinking of the ilk who tap phones etc may on occasions ask for a slap and I would certainly lose no sleep about them getting one!

You happy to say that the price you're willing (other people to pay) for all this is getting Brexit. My view is that Brexit will benefit us all in the long run.

You don't think supporting someone who laughs about watermelon smiles, bum boys, letterbox women and makes plans to assault journalists reflects badly on you. Correct, I don’t.

I said I was going to keep things polite. I didn't say I wasn't going to challenge some pretty disappointing views (even though it's tumbleweeds from the people sticking up for you earlier this week). No issues with this and as I’ve said I thought yesterday’s debate was pretty healthy.

So what's the issue? What I said was correct. The points you've just made say I was correct.

You don't care about his comments and actions. You find a wonky justification for all of them that nobody in their right mind would believe.

You're entitled to your views mate, but if you've got them, own them.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:58]

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:56 - Jun 25 with 786 viewsHerbivore

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:52 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

So then why did you disagree with Spruce's assessment of your position? You can't agree with every shred of evidence that supports his assessment and then suggest that his assessment was out of order.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:58 - Jun 25 with 782 views26_Paz

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:56 - Jun 25 by Herbivore

So then why did you disagree with Spruce's assessment of your position? You can't agree with every shred of evidence that supports his assessment and then suggest that his assessment was out of order.

Just thought his tone was a little bit, not in the spirit of the new way of doing things. Apologies if I misinterpreted

The Paz Man

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 with 775 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:58 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

Just thought his tone was a little bit, not in the spirit of the new way of doing things. Apologies if I misinterpreted

Yet another duplicate post...
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 14:01]

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 with 773 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:58 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

Being polite doesn't mean glossing over what I consider to be some pretty bad anti-equality views Paz. It just means I won't call you names while I challenge you on them.

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 with 771 views26_Paz

Why is PMQs a thing? on 13:55 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

So what's the issue? What I said was correct. The points you've just made say I was correct.

You don't care about his comments and actions. You find a wonky justification for all of them that nobody in their right mind would believe.

You're entitled to your views mate, but if you've got them, own them.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:58]

Pretty much yeah, although I’m surprised you don’t agree certain elements of the press could do with a bit of a slapping (papperazzi, piers Morgan etc!)
Would I make the kind of comments you mention? No. Do I think someone who made them 20 years ago should be demonised for life? No.

The Paz Man

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:01 - Jun 25 with 768 views26_Paz

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Being polite doesn't mean glossing over what I consider to be some pretty bad anti-equality views Paz. It just means I won't call you names while I challenge you on them.

Ok mate, no issues with that.

The Paz Man

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:02 - Jun 25 with 759 viewsHerbivore

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

Pretty much yeah, although I’m surprised you don’t agree certain elements of the press could do with a bit of a slapping (papperazzi, piers Morgan etc!)
Would I make the kind of comments you mention? No. Do I think someone who made them 20 years ago should be demonised for life? No.

He called Muslim women bank robbers that look like letterboxes in 2018, Paz. You are trying to gloss over and minimise all of the pieces of evidence that, when taken together, pretty clearly evidence that Johnson is not a very nice or decent person. In fact he's a bit of an asshole.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:05 - Jun 25 with 749 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:00 - Jun 25 by 26_Paz

1) If journalists break the law then the law should handle their punishment, not thugs.
2) The 'crime' Stuart Collier committed was to investigate Johnson's conduct. He didn't hack a dead child's phone.
3) Even professional gadflies like Piers Morgan shouldn't be assaulted for being scum.
4) Johnson's offensive comments about Muslim women were in 2018, not 20 years ago.

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:09 - Jun 25 with 743 viewsDarth_Koont

Why is PMQs a thing? on 14:05 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

1) If journalists break the law then the law should handle their punishment, not thugs.
2) The 'crime' Stuart Collier committed was to investigate Johnson's conduct. He didn't hack a dead child's phone.
3) Even professional gadflies like Piers Morgan shouldn't be assaulted for being scum.
4) Johnson's offensive comments about Muslim women were in 2018, not 20 years ago.

The false equivalence arguments are ridiculous. When looked at in their own right but also against the context that this is our PM FFS!!?

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024