Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" 13:16 - Sep 24 with 6174 viewsSwailsey

Right, FFS, once and for all.

Please can we figure out who said this first?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"

Who said that? It's the best post on here I've ever seen and I want to know so I can include it in every year's polls.

Before you ask:

1) I've Googled it. It brings up my signature.
2) I can't find it in the search history.
3) I asked Phil in a thread. He ignored me, just because there was a match on.
4) It wasn't me, but I will claim it if no-one owns up.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:26 - Sep 24 with 2951 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:25 - Sep 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh have you? Sorry - it’s because

Oh.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:35 - Sep 24 with 2937 viewsSWGF

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:17 - Sep 24 by Illinoisblue

Sort of line Mullet would use.

He wouldn't be as succinct.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:38 - Sep 24 with 2926 viewsRedX

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:57 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Hold up.

Were you really? Genuinely, the man had become one of my favorite cult players for us over time - purely because I felt he never got a fair run in the team here. There was a patch under Jewell where he and Bullard were fantastic.

I signed him on every FM game since that time and always felt he was hard done by here.

Pass it on!

I certainly was, and I’ll pass on that message the next time I talk to him.
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:40 - Sep 24 with 2921 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:38 - Sep 24 by RedX

I certainly was, and I’ll pass on that message the next time I talk to him.

You've made this 32 year old feel like a 14 year again.

Maybe don't tell him that bit.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 16:23 - Sep 24 with 2884 viewsconnorscontract

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:17 - Sep 24 by Illinoisblue

Or Old Git.
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 16:37 - Sep 24 with 2872 viewsMullet

It was Ron Atkinson.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

(No subject) on 16:44 - Sep 24 with 2857 viewsGeoffSentence

On the other thread about that night, DropCliffsNotBombs is laying claim to saying it.

Who was manager then? I remember thinking.. by DropCliffsNotBombs 24 Sep 2020 15:37
Not so.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again: that night Colin Healy made Cesc Fabragas look like Colin Healy.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 16:47]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 17:16 - Sep 24 with 2825 viewsNthQldITFC

I said it once, but I think I got away with it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 17:43 - Sep 24 with 2812 viewsSwailsey

(No subject) on 16:44 - Sep 24 by GeoffSentence

On the other thread about that night, DropCliffsNotBombs is laying claim to saying it.

Who was manager then? I remember thinking.. by DropCliffsNotBombs 24 Sep 2020 15:37
Not so.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again: that night Colin Healy made Cesc Fabragas look like Colin Healy.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 16:47]

On it.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:39 - Sep 24 with 2792 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

At the risk of this becoming Fergal's moped mark II and Lucan crowdfunding me a gold bust of Healy, I'll nip this one early.

'Fraid it wasn't me
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:52 - Sep 24 with 2778 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:39 - Sep 24 by DropCliffsNotBombs

At the risk of this becoming Fergal's moped mark II and Lucan crowdfunding me a gold bust of Healy, I'll nip this one early.

'Fraid it wasn't me

Oh for f..

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:58 - Sep 24 with 2773 viewsHerbivore

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:39 - Sep 24 by DropCliffsNotBombs

'Fraid it wasn't me

I've literally just set up a GoFundMe to reward you for your efforts.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:00 - Sep 24 with 2770 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 18:58 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

I've literally just set up a GoFundMe to reward you for your efforts.

Thanks mate, but I’m not sure how that will help me find the author?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:21 - Sep 24 with 2759 viewsMullet

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:00 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Thanks mate, but I’m not sure how that will help me find the author?

It was Ron Atkinson

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:24 - Sep 24 with 2755 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:21 - Sep 24 by Mullet

It was Ron Atkinson

Wait, really?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 2752 viewsMullet

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:24 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Wait, really?

No

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:35 - Sep 24 with 2739 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:27 - Sep 24 by Mullet

No

Oh

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 2733 viewsMullet

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:35 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Oh

Sorry. I'm fairly sure it wasn't me either FWIW.

Why don't you just claim it for yourself?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 20:24 - Sep 24 with 2709 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 19:39 - Sep 24 by Mullet

Sorry. I'm fairly sure it wasn't me either FWIW.

Why don't you just claim it for yourself?

Maybe it was Cesc?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 21:06 - Sep 24 with 2695 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 20:24 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Maybe it was Cesc?

I think Cesc compared our players to Austin Healy rather than Colin.

Your quote may have been Roy Keane?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 22:34 - Sep 24 with 2655 viewsJ2BLUE

Was it said on here? If so there is one man who can help. Gav archives old posts. I'm sure he could find you the quote if you ask nicely.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 01:47 - Sep 25 with 2602 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 22:34 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Was it said on here? If so there is one man who can help. Gav archives old posts. I'm sure he could find you the quote if you ask nicely.

It was either here or Mumsnet

(No subject) on 10:51 - Oct 1 with 2482 viewsSwailsey

Bump.

Phil, Gav or Mark, can you help me with this urgent priority?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:52]

(No subject) on 11:07 - Oct 1 with 2462 viewsPhilTWTD

(No subject) on 10:51 - Oct 1 by Swailsey

Bump.

Phil, Gav or Mark, can you help me with this urgent priority?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:52]

It's a funny line but I don't think I've never heard it before so can't really help I'm afraid!
(No subject) on 11:27 - Oct 1 with 2437 viewscatch74

(No subject) on 11:07 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

It's a funny line but I don't think I've never heard it before so can't really help I'm afraid!

Don’t be so modest, it was in your match report of course.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024