Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. 10:43 - Aug 18 with 762 viewsOwainG1992

To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 10:48 - Aug 18 with 715 viewsnodge_blue

Im more interested in Bonne puns.

Can we have:

Bonne jour Mr Bonne, we've been expecting you.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 11:02 - Aug 18 with 638 viewsEddyJ

He's the Bonne that I want.
To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 11:12 - Aug 18 with 592 viewsmarkchips

To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 11:02 - Aug 18 by EddyJ

He's the Bonne that I want.

Bonne comes on as a 70 minute substitute in the last game of the season and scores the winner to secure Automatic promotion. That has to be a game everyone wants to be at.
To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 11:26 - Aug 18 with 556 viewsRegencyBlue

If McKenna wanted Bonne he would be here by now.

He had time for a good look at all of last seasons strikers and clearly only rated Jackson from his comments at the time.

If Bonne does end up here, which is entirely possible I guess, it would imply we didn’t get any of our first choice striker targets, other than Ladapo.
To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 13:51 - Aug 18 with 344 viewsStu_Magoo

To Bonne or not to Bonne? That is the question. on 10:48 - Aug 18 by nodge_blue

Im more interested in Bonne puns.

Can we have:

Bonne jour Mr Bonne, we've been expecting you.

Anything Spandau Ballet related? Or wondering if he has a French cousin called Trey?

Or if with a sibling, could be purchased from an olde-style sweet shoppe? (in a paper bag with twisted up edges)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024