Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? 14:07 - Jul 26 with 6640 viewsDolly2.0

n/t

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:12 - Jul 26 with 6630 viewsGlasgowBlue

War of the Planet of the Apes.

Andy Serkis deserves an Oscar nomination for his performance. You may need to see the first couple of films to appreciate the story though.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:26 - Jul 26 with 6605 viewstcblue

If it's still on, I really enjoyed Baby Driver
Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:29 - Jul 26 with 6594 viewsBluebell

Despicable Me 3 is on in the cinemas at the moment.
Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:35 - Jul 26 with 6580 viewsusm

War for the Planet of the Apes was very good. Not as good as the previous two, imo, which I though were excellent - the story line is a bit weak - but excellent sfx - and I suspect would be great in 3D.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 14:43]

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:40 - Jul 26 with 6559 viewsITFC1983

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:12 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

Andy Serkis deserves an Oscar nomination for his performance. You may need to see the first couple of films to appreciate the story though.

*War for the Planet of the Apes

But otherwise completely agree Andy Serkis has taken the performance capture technologies to new levels and totally deserves a nomination for it.

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:42 - Jul 26 with 6551 viewsfactual_blue

Captain Underpants sounds like a winner

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:43 - Jul 26 with 6549 viewsITFC1983

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:42 - Jul 26 by factual_blue

Captain Underpants sounds like a winner

TBF it does sound good from Mark Kermode's review...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:17 - Jul 26 with 6479 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:12 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

I'm not really into Planet Of The Apes if I'm honest (saw one of the others which was alright... I dunno, for some reason I find it daft/kidlike and I normally like sci fi. Who I'm going with doesn't like that sort of thing either).

Login to get fewer ads

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:17 - Jul 26 with 6477 viewsDubtractor

Okja on Netflix is very good.

Think it is an exclusive to Netflix job. Gets very dark towards the end .

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:18 - Jul 26 with 6477 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 14:26 - Jul 26 by tcblue

If it's still on, I really enjoyed Baby Driver

Someone at work recommended this but from the trailer it just looks like loads of car chases to me.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:18 - Jul 26 with 6474 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:17 - Jul 26 by Dubtractor

Okja on Netflix is very good.

Think it is an exclusive to Netflix job. Gets very dark towards the end .

Looking for cinema recommendations tbh.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 16:25 - Jul 26 with 6420 viewsflimflam

Spiderman is very good now they have done a reboot and pulled it rightfully back into the Marvell universe.

Makes the previous efforts look very lame and he is signed up for 5 more films.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 16:29 - Jul 26 with 6408 viewschicoazul

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:17 - Jul 26 by Dolly2.0

I'm not really into Planet Of The Apes if I'm honest (saw one of the others which was alright... I dunno, for some reason I find it daft/kidlike and I normally like sci fi. Who I'm going with doesn't like that sort of thing either).

Take her to Girls Trip if she's over 18.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 6360 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 16:29 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

Take her to Girls Trip if she's over 18.

You're like my new Benters.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:04 - Jul 26 with 6342 viewsSuperfrans

Baby Driver. Brilliant movie.

It does have lots of car chases, but it's brilliantly choreographed with the music. Working in advertising, as you do, I'm sure you'd appreciate it. Surely the must see movie for anyone in that sector too, I would have thought. It will be an incredibly influential film to ad creatives.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 17:06]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:09 - Jul 26 with 6330 viewschicoazul

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 16:53 - Jul 26 by Dolly2.0

You're like my new Benters.

Oh you love it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:24 - Jul 26 with 6316 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:04 - Jul 26 by Superfrans

Baby Driver. Brilliant movie.

It does have lots of car chases, but it's brilliantly choreographed with the music. Working in advertising, as you do, I'm sure you'd appreciate it. Surely the must see movie for anyone in that sector too, I would have thought. It will be an incredibly influential film to ad creatives.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 17:06]

My kids went when we were in Weymouth earlier this month and asked if I had a song called Easy by the Commodores.

Iron Lion Zion

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:38 - Jul 26 with 6294 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:09 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

Oh you love it.

Yeah that's why he's on ignore.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 6243 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 15:17 - Jul 26 by Dolly2.0

I'd say it very far from being daft/kiddie.

Iron Lion Zion

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:39 - Jul 26 with 6232 viewsSuperfrans

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:12 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

Definitely not any of the most recent three movies.

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:39 - Jul 26 with 6231 viewsSuperfrans

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 17:24 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

My kids went when we were in Weymouth earlier this month and asked if I had a song called Easy by the Commodores.

Ha. That justifies making the movie in one go. 😂

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:55 - Jul 26 with 6215 viewsDolly2.0

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:12 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

I know what you mean - like the way Batman is done these days - but it's still humans fighting monkeys (which I can't seem to get past).

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 20:39 - Jul 26 with 6202 viewsDubtractor

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:55 - Jul 26 by Dolly2.0

I know what you mean - like the way Batman is done these days - but it's still humans fighting monkeys (which I can't seem to get past).

Each to their own innit, but I think the recent Apes reboots are excellent.

As opposed to the TIm Burton one that was shoite.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 20:57 - Jul 26 with 6181 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 19:55 - Jul 26 by Dolly2.0

They are not monkeys. They are apes.

Iron Lion Zion

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 01:19 - Jul 27 with 6109 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Any good films on at the moment (apart from Dunkirk)? on 20:57 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

They are not monkeys. They are apes.

Actually they are just computer graphics. Never looked that realistic to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024