Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets 14:01 - Mar 19 with 1914 viewsIllinoisblue

when they're in desperate need of money? In the long run probably won't make a lot of difference but seems odd timing to do a ticket deal.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:06 - Mar 19 with 1897 viewsZedRodgers

Why did we sell Matt Holland for £750k?

No, not at the moment

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:06 - Mar 19 with 1898 viewsuefacup81

I imagine because they're banking on getting a higher attendance.

It's clear that a lot of people who wouldn't have gone otherwise are planning to go. I wouldn't have even given it a second thought if it was £20/£25, but I'm going purely because it's £5.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 1877 viewsITFC_Forever

Game's off, they're going to cease to exist from tomorrow. They will be an ex-parrot.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 1876 viewsGuthrum

Presumably they were hoping to have a takeover in place before then.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:31 - Mar 19 with 1824 viewshomer_123

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:06 - Mar 19 by ZedRodgers

Moreover, why did 'Uddersfield let Stewart go - best bit of business we have probably ever done. Ruined their chances or pomotion or pushing on (at the time).

I am, fully aware, of the current situations at both said clubs....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:32 - Mar 19 with 1822 viewsfactual_blue

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:12 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Forever

Game's off, they're going to cease to exist from tomorrow. They will be an ex-parrot.

Which of course brings this to mind...

C: This is Bolton, is it?

O: (with a fake mustache) No, it's Ipswitch.

C: (looking at the camera) That's inter-city rail for you.

The customer goes to the train station.

He addresses a man standing behind a desk marked "Complaints".

C: I wish to complain, British-Railways Person.

Attendant: I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS JOB, YOU KNOW!!!

C: I beg your pardon...?

A: I'm a qualified brain surgeon! I only do this job because I like being my own boss!

C: Excuse me, this is irrelevant, isn't it?

A: Yeah, well it's not easy to pad these python files out to 200 lines, you know.

C: Well, I wish to complain. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswitch.

A: No, this is Bolton.

C: (to the camera) The pet shop man's brother was lying!!

A: Can't blame British Rail for that.

C: In that case, I shall return to the pet shop!

He does.

C: I understand this IS Bolton.

O: (still with the fake mustache) Yes?

C: You told me it was Ipswitch!

O: ...It was a pun.

C: (pause) A PUN?!?

O: No, no...not a pun...What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards?

C: (Long pause) A palindrome...?

O: Yeah, that's it!

C: It's not a palindrome! The palindrome of "Bolton" would be "Notlob"!! It don't work!!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:30 - Mar 19 with 1731 viewsIllinoisblue

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:06 - Mar 19 by ZedRodgers

entirely different

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:35 - Mar 19 with 1716 viewsSteve_M

Cash in hand?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:50 - Mar 19 with 1665 viewsbritbiker

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:32 - Mar 19 by factual_blue

Which of course brings this to mind...

C: This is Bolton, is it?

O: (with a fake mustache) No, it's Ipswitch.

C: (looking at the camera) That's inter-city rail for you.

The customer goes to the train station.

He addresses a man standing behind a desk marked "Complaints".

C: I wish to complain, British-Railways Person.

Attendant: I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS JOB, YOU KNOW!!!

C: I beg your pardon...?

A: I'm a qualified brain surgeon! I only do this job because I like being my own boss!

C: Excuse me, this is irrelevant, isn't it?

A: Yeah, well it's not easy to pad these python files out to 200 lines, you know.

C: Well, I wish to complain. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswitch.

A: No, this is Bolton.

C: (to the camera) The pet shop man's brother was lying!!

A: Can't blame British Rail for that.

C: In that case, I shall return to the pet shop!

He does.

C: I understand this IS Bolton.

O: (still with the fake mustache) Yes?

C: You told me it was Ipswitch!

O: ...It was a pun.

C: (pause) A PUN?!?

O: No, no...not a pun...What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards?

C: (Long pause) A palindrome...?

O: Yeah, that's it!

C: It's not a palindrome! The palindrome of "Bolton" would be "Notlob"!! It don't work!!

Crikey. Dont walk past any police sniffer dogs on your way home.:-)
out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:58 - Mar 19 with 1636 viewsPendejo

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:50 - Mar 19 by britbiker

Crikey. Dont walk past any police sniffer dogs on your way home.:-)

Not his own work...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 16:17 - Mar 19 with 1578 viewsCheltenham_Blue

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 15:58 - Mar 19 by Pendejo

Not his own work...

You certainly wouldn't admit to it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 16:49 - Mar 19 with 1508 viewsPendejo

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 14:31 - Mar 19 by homer_123

Moreover, why did 'Uddersfield let Stewart go - best bit of business we have probably ever done. Ruined their chances or pomotion or pushing on (at the time).

I am, fully aware, of the current situations at both said clubs....

I heard a story about this from a football insider [Massive City shareholder pre-Arab days], won't repeat it as I can't verify it... but I understand why he had to be sold.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

out of interest, why are Bolton charging just a fiver for tickets on 18:45 - Mar 19 with 1374 viewsGeoffSentence

The fecker wouldnt go to Villa for a decent fee.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024