Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy 20:19 - Feb 9 with 2420 viewsPortman_Pie

Really is crap isn’t he. Same as Cornell.

When the new manager takes over next season it’s a priority.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Holy on 11:46 - Feb 10 with 337 viewsSE1blue

We can all want better but systematically over the last 13 years, every replacement, in every part of the pitch, has been poorer than the one before.

We all want want better but better hasn’t ever been on Evans shopping list.

Be careful...you know the rest, but it’s becoming a health warning at Town.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Holy on 11:51 - Feb 10 with 324 viewsclive_baker

Holy on 11:10 - Feb 10 by itfcjoe

Holy was signed as a number 2, Norris was signed as a number 1. But Holy started the season well so he struggled to drop him, and then Norris didn't play well when he got his chances so we got stuck.

I don't know what Cornell was signed as

I'm sure he's fed them all the same, come here and play well and there's no reason why you can't be number 1. I don't like that in the goalkeeper department. I would rather we had a clearly defined #1 who was capable, blow a bit of smoke up them and give them the confidence that brings. Then have a backup, who is happy to play that role and play in cups etc. It's the one position where I don't think that level of competition and rotation helps at all, quite the opposite. Doesn't help the back 4 either.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Holy on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 284 viewshaynes_toe1

He's probably on par for this level of football though.

Remember all those saying we wouldn't miss Bart - there's a reason he's playing a division higher.
Holy on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 239 viewsHerbivore

Holy on 11:10 - Feb 10 by itfcjoe

Holy was signed as a number 2, Norris was signed as a number 1. But Holy started the season well so he struggled to drop him, and then Norris didn't play well when he got his chances so we got stuck.

I don't know what Cornell was signed as

Rather bizarre if that's the case that (a) we'd choose an established League 1 goalie to come here as a back up and (b) Holy would actually want to come here to warm the bench when I would imagine we weren't his only option.

I'm with Clive on this, no point in having two 'okay' keepers competing for the number 1 jersey. You need a clear number 1 and an able deputy. Holy does some good things but his decision making and distribution are poor and he doesn't command his area that well for a big lad. That said, many keepers at this level would seem to fit that description.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024