Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will this club wake up?? 22:22 - Dec 1 with 577 viewsSmithy

We are a league one club, we are lets be brutally honest pretty terrible on the pitch. A number of these players still seem to think they are better than they really are and don't have to put in the hard yards, nothing has changed really despite the huge turn around of players, they still seem to think they can stroll through games and just win on cruise control.

I don't see much drive or determination. The play is all sideways, look at Arsenal's equaliser a purposeful run at a lacklustre side ending in a goal, who does that for us? Cook was constantly going mad on the touchline, are these players just not taking anything in, I find it baffling that nothing has changed despite the huge turnover of players, everything again just seems so flat, players just going through the motions, Celinas penalty summed up the attitude for me. Just constantly shaking my head at this lot, so disappointing week on week now.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

When will this club wake up?? on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 547 viewsBlueBadger

Poor Paul Cook. Not only did he inherit a squad full of wasters who can't be arsed, but he's gone out and bought another 19 of them.

What terrible bad luck.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 23:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When will this club wake up?? on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 506 viewsblueboyd

When will this club wake up?? on 22:25 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

Poor Paul Cook. Not only did he inherit a squad full of wasters who can't be arsed, but he's gone out and bought another 19 of them.

What terrible bad luck.

fancy that - 2 sets of players that he cannot manage, poor bloke he must be cursed!
When will this club wake up?? on 22:30 - Dec 1 with 475 viewsstrikalite

It'll be ok, the new owners are not going to put up with this for too much longer, they're serious people, the Sunderland game will be a huge wake up call for them...
When will this club wake up?? on 22:31 - Dec 1 with 464 viewsbazza

When will this club wake up?? on 22:25 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

What terrible bad luck.

Brilliant .😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024