Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new song 20:52 - Oct 1 with 3080 viewsrollercoastertown

What are the words to the song SBR were singing Tuesday night. Started with something about 62 ended with pride of anglia. Job to tell from the top tier!

Don't belive a word I write.

The new song on 22:08 - Oct 1 with 2941 viewsdominiciawful

The "Ipswich are the Superblues" one?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The new song on 22:50 - Oct 1 with 2860 viewsBluearmy71

The new song on 22:08 - Oct 1 by dominiciawful

The "Ipswich are the Superblues" one?

I had the idea of section 6 maybe writing down all the lyrics to the new songs they would like us to join in with and then Phil or Gav could possibly make it a sticky so we can all learn them.

We had the same old situation with hardly anyone outside section 6 knowing what they are singing 3 quarters of the time, when the old songs are sung and tbf 2 or 3 of the newer ones that most of the stand have got to grips with we sound bloody fantastic and there was a good 10-15 min spell of us singing as one against Sheff Wed then the new songs kicked in and it was just section 6 left singing it cos they know it and with the odd few rumbles of "Blue and White Army" and "We support The Ipswich If we're Down or if were up" sweeping across the stand s6 pretty much went to HT on their own.

I love singing along with the rest of you and obviously this benefits the team if we all sing together and again stating the obvious it doesn't have the same effect with a few singing.

Maybe section 6 could post the lyrics to the new songs on one of their own social media sites, that would be awesome guys and girls.
The new song on 07:43 - Oct 2 with 2595 viewsReuser_is_God

We won the league in 62
The greatest team that anyone knew
We are the pride of anglia
Ipswich are the super blues

This tune:

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The new song on 10:07 - Oct 2 with 2424 viewsBlue_Order

Seems to be spreading quite well the last few games, I spotted the cobbold clapping along nearly up to the half way line the other night.

There’s a couple of other songs on our YouTube too. Planning to post new ones on there as and when…
The new song on 11:11 - Oct 2 with 2287 viewsBluearmy71

The new song on 10:07 - Oct 2 by Blue_Order

Seems to be spreading quite well the last few games, I spotted the cobbold clapping along nearly up to the half way line the other night.

There’s a couple of other songs on our YouTube too. Planning to post new ones on there as and when…

Awesome, thanks to Ruser and yourself Blue Order :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024