Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36280 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

Do we really need Windass?

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsJ2BLUE

pull out of the windass deal and get tilt in the door

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsDarkHorse

Interviewing them? Thought we're already hired them.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1171 viewsJ2BLUE

gav sneeky is threatening to box my face

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 1171 viewsWestover

Agree
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 9 with 1168 viewsjayceee

That's from official rangers feed - Windass to Wigan confirmed
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 9 with 1166 viewsBlueNomad

where has this come from re windass to wigan?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1160 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Its live, come and see me and J2Blue take each other on at portman road on saturday 18th at half time at the game Ipswich v Aston Villa

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1160 viewsjayceee

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1154 viewsTrueBlueFerret

declan john medical at swans
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1153 viewsJ2BLUE

come and see sneeky get knocked out

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1153 viewsbobwya

2 months ago we were looking forward to academy players in the team- now most appear sidelined while we were ourselves over div1 and div2 players
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1153 viewsITFCMonk

Is it just me who cant see any video
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 1153 viewsArdentitfc1978

No Windass its ok, we have Ben Morris.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1152 viewsSwailsey

Not the official Rangers account is it?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1152 viewsGavTWTD

that twitter account isn't official, but probably true

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1149 viewsGavTWTD

no it isn't chris

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1149 viewsPhilTWTD

Still waiting, not too long now though apparently.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1148 viewsIpswich_Crazy

not a chance J2Blue! you will be the first one to get knocked out!

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1147 viewsjayceee

lol - sorry - it fooled me, chrisswailes
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1145 viewsSitfcB

That's not official

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 1142 viewsGavTWTD

Monk, no, video due after 2

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 9 with 1125 viewsrosseden

@phil - is PH nicer to you than Mick was?

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024