Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans 19:55 - Sep 7 with 3002 viewsDissblue

Aren't you pleased our owner has a bit of class?

Not like the chav at Crystal Palace?

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Marcus Evans on 20:07 - Sep 7 with 2969 viewsGeoffSentence

I thought he was quite gracious when Stuart Watson pointed out his mistake.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Sep 7 with 2956 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans on 20:07 - Sep 7 by GeoffSentence

I thought he was quite gracious when Stuart Watson pointed out his mistake.

Well, he'd been caught with his pants down. At least he doesn't subscribe to the TWTD method of doubling down when show to be talking bowlocks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Marcus Evans on 20:12 - Sep 7 with 2940 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Which one? Parish, Harris, Blitzer, Browett, Hosking, or Long.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Marcus Evans on 20:22 - Sep 7 with 2895 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Marcus Evans on 20:34 - Sep 7 with 2840 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you know what? Yes, I actually am. He's made some pretty awful decisions since he took over and resided over the least successful period of our history since Facters was a boy in 1554. But he doesn't get involved in this 'look at me' nonsense that others do (be that wanting to dictate the playing side or being a social media d1khead).

In short, we could do worse (hardly a glowing reference, but that's as good as you'll get from me).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marcus Evans on 21:43 - Sep 7 with 2709 viewsPhilTWTD

Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Sep 7 by SpruceMoose

Well, he'd been caught with his pants down. At least he doesn't subscribe to the TWTD method of doubling down when show to be talking bowlocks.

Not sure about that, he totally ignores that the clubs that voted for the EPPP did so because the Premier League held them to ransom regarding solidarity payments. They felt they were left without a choice.

Clegg: Effects of EPPP Not Yet Clear 9th Nov 2011 13:06
Town chief executive Simon Clegg says it’s difficult to know what the full effects of the recently ratified Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) will be but believes the development could see smaller clubs lose young players to bigger sides. The Blues were amongst 22 Football League clubs - eight from the Championship - to vote against the Premier League proposals for an overhaul of the academy system, including a new compensation tribunal system, at a meeting at Walsall's Bescot Stadium late last month. 6

This post has been edited by an administrator
Marcus Evans on 23:34 - Sep 7 with 2515 viewsMelford

Simon Jordan's alright. Talks a lot of sense, straight talking no BS. He's run a club and put his money where his mouth is/was.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Marcus Evans on 00:21 - Sep 8 with 2455 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Haven’t been on social media all day. What’s the story with Simon Jordan, someone care to explain the story.

However I like him on TALKSPORT, talks a lot of sense. Knows the secrets of the game.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans on 07:39 - Sep 8 with 2291 viewsjas0999

Does he? Evidence?
Marcus Evans on 07:42 - Sep 8 with 2280 viewsBenters2

Marcus Evans on 07:39 - Sep 8 by jas0999

Does he? Evidence?

I would like him if he washed the NS roof.
Marcus Evans on 07:55 - Sep 8 with 2264 viewsshamboy

There is nothing in the world funnier than Simon Jordan's absurd diction :) It is so phoney.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024