Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up 16:18 - Oct 27 with 1005 viewsN2_Blue

We just have zero creativity. Our only creative players in recent years have been loans, Fraser, Lawence, Celina.

We need to address this with a permanent player and build for future around this player

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:19 - Oct 27 with 972 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Give him a chance to work with the players first.

The lambert era hasn't begun yet, this is effectively still the Hurst era.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:21 - Oct 27 with 915 viewsHorseboy

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:19 - Oct 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Give him a chance to work with the players first.

The lambert era hasn't begun yet, this is effectively still the Hurst era.

I agree, but its proper grim mate
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 16:21]
We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 860 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:21 - Oct 27 by Horseboy

I agree, but its proper grim mate
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 16:21]

Indeed and that's why Hurst was removed.

Klug ain't gonna revolutionise in one training session.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:30 - Oct 27 with 759 viewsN2_Blue

We really are a mess. Lambert has zero chance of keeping us up on 16:23 - Oct 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed and that's why Hurst was removed.

Klug ain't gonna revolutionise in one training session.

I didn't say he would. I was just pointing out that we are such a mess currently that Lambert could be Houdini and i still don't think we'd get out of this.

Hurst was removed, he was out of his depth but unfortunately the squad is just very poor and our more established supposedly better players have either gone backwards or completely lost all sense of form

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024