You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
|
Your Report: Evertonphilpott2 wrote: Linkboy13....it was John Wark for me. And CPAZ97. I find it extremely frustrating to see a player throw their legs out to ensure contact. It happens all of the time and it's one of thosee instances where I wish VAR stepped in and has the ref go to a monitor so as to see it from different angles (but it all has to be shown at a normal speed). The other occasion my head nearly exploded, and I Player Ratings: Everton
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Moderators: GavTWTD MarkTWTD PhilTWTD Support
Online now: Bazza8564 Kropotkin123 tivo and 1428 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
Online now: Bazza8564 Kropotkin123 tivo and 1428 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.



