Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE 20:38 - Apr 3 with 117149 viewsgreyhound

Happy Easter one and all.

Hold on to your hats and refresh every 5 minutes throughout Wednesday and Thursday, the deals been done and completion confirmed.

As Paul Cook hinted we are in for a very exciting summer. Its dragged on but now we can focus onwards and upwards.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:58 - Apr 7 with 2011 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:56 - Apr 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

You’ve not meant to reply to me here have you...

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:59 - Apr 7 with 1973 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:51 - Apr 7 by NeedhamChris

Not really - your understanding of 'fact' deserved a down arrow on its own.

I'm in the not expectant but hopeful camp - let's see what happens! We're allowed to hope.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 10:54]

eh?

Phil has said nothing is happening. That's what I was responding to and that is a fact, as can be seen if you look back further in the thread!

Of course we're allowed to hope. People who think I'm desperate to win the internet are way off. I desperately hope I'm wrong and I'll fully deserve the dogs abuse I'll be getting if I am.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Because the internet has to.... on 10:59 - Apr 7 with 1944 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Because the internet has to.... on 10:57 - Apr 7 by saffers12

Without discussing private matters, this issues has been addressed between myself and greyhound

Fair play.

You did post it in a public forum though so it’s fair game to be brought back up and used as a pretty solid example of abuse.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:01 - Apr 7 with 1859 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:56 - Apr 7 by BryanPlug

Not the takeover per se, but this thread in particular. I haven't taken the piss out of the takeover, and fully respect the information Muncher has given (and Phil).

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:02 - Apr 7 with 1813 viewsGavTWTD

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:27 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

If it's done it's done, it doesn't take 4 or 5 days to announce it.

Or maybe it was Easter weekend and they are a lot of religious folk involved? Perhaps Covid is hampering travel arrangements? There could be many reasons that people don't know about. This thread shouldn't be about you but it seems it is.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Because the internet has to.... on 11:02 - Apr 7 with 1810 viewssaffers12

Because the internet has to.... on 10:59 - Apr 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair play.

You did post it in a public forum though so it’s fair game to be brought back up and used as a pretty solid example of abuse.

I would not call it abuse but most definitely unacceptable and rude

I have also apologised publicly on the thread
Because the internet has to.... on 11:02 - Apr 7 with 1806 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Because the internet has to.... on 10:57 - Apr 7 by saffers12

Without discussing private matters, this issues has been addressed between myself and greyhound

I don't care, this is nothing to do with me. Speak to Stokie!

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:03 - Apr 7 with 1775 viewsitfctilidie

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:51 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

While people continue to add stuff to the thread I have every right to rebuff it. Why are you trying to censor me? If you don't agree with my opinion just shoot it down (as many have) or ignore it. You don't need to ask me to leave!

I am not censoring you I am merely giving you a friendly nudge. You have got yourself very worked up over a 24 page post, 6 pages of which is probably posts from yourself bickering. Just take a moment and step away and reflect. Do you really care that much whether someone on the internet called greyhound (no disrespect to op intended) and is it that big a deal if someone on the internet down votes one of your posts. Just calm down
Login to get fewer ads

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:03 - Apr 7 with 1772 viewsSqueezy78

Fu@@ing get in!!!!!
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 1751 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:02 - Apr 7 by GavTWTD

Or maybe it was Easter weekend and they are a lot of religious folk involved? Perhaps Covid is hampering travel arrangements? There could be many reasons that people don't know about. This thread shouldn't be about you but it seems it is.

Feel free to ban me if I've overstepped the mark.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 1741 viewsBryanPlug

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:01 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

Not the takeover per se, but this thread in particular. I haven't taken the piss out of the takeover, and fully respect the information Muncher has given (and Phil).

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Because the internet has to.... on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 1746 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Because the internet has to.... on 11:02 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't care, this is nothing to do with me. Speak to Stokie!

How about your apology

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 1745 viewsNeedhamChris

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 10:46 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

Lots of people have been rude, condescending and downright unpleasant to me in this thread, simply because I'm saying what they don't want to hear.

I genuinely don't think that's anything to do with it. Some people here are capable of acknowledging the possibility of more than one outcome.

You could have quite easily just explained and made a case for why you don't think it's likely to happen without the unpleasantness. However you've jumped in two footed on a lot of people here.

Your first detailed response in this thread was the below - you started rude and have just carried on;

You've been caught with your pants down and your little J2 hanging out. And I've wasted half an hour reading this thread of nonsense.

Can't believe some of you are so easily duped. I mean think about it - if the deal's done, why would they be waiting for Wednesday/Thursday to announce it?

Put your willy away, pull up your pants, and go and think about what you've done.

Followed by some more openminded, reasoned viewpoints;

"It's BS. I know people are desperate for this to happen, but look at the facts and get a grip of yourselves"

"You want me to go away because none of you can handle facts, it seems"

Everyone on here wants the best for ITFC - you don't need to protect everyone from hope!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:05 - Apr 7 with 1701 viewsNeedhamChris

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:04 - Apr 7 by NeedhamChris

I genuinely don't think that's anything to do with it. Some people here are capable of acknowledging the possibility of more than one outcome.

You could have quite easily just explained and made a case for why you don't think it's likely to happen without the unpleasantness. However you've jumped in two footed on a lot of people here.

Your first detailed response in this thread was the below - you started rude and have just carried on;

You've been caught with your pants down and your little J2 hanging out. And I've wasted half an hour reading this thread of nonsense.

Can't believe some of you are so easily duped. I mean think about it - if the deal's done, why would they be waiting for Wednesday/Thursday to announce it?

Put your willy away, pull up your pants, and go and think about what you've done.

Followed by some more openminded, reasoned viewpoints;

"It's BS. I know people are desperate for this to happen, but look at the facts and get a grip of yourselves"

"You want me to go away because none of you can handle facts, it seems"

Everyone on here wants the best for ITFC - you don't need to protect everyone from hope!

However, who cares! It's happened!!!!!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Because the internet has to.... on 11:05 - Apr 7 with 1692 viewsStokieBlue

Because the internet has to.... on 10:55 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

yeah that was definitely abuse and bang out of order. I don't know why you're posting that at me though given I didn't post it?

I've not claimed you did. The other day you said you attacked Greyhound as well but wanted him to be right when I said that saffers was being a "bit rich". Am just providing context around some of the abuse he did receive and why some are annoyed.

Some of it was bang out of order.

I'm glad they seemed to have sorted it out between themselves though.

SB
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 11:06]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:08 - Apr 7 with 1632 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Greyhound you legend!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:10 - Apr 7 with 1577 viewscleaner

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:04 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

Feel free to ban me if I've overstepped the mark.

As usual sir, Cleaner observes it is not what you say, but how you say it that comes over very unclean
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 1526 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Forum legend.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:13 - Apr 7 with 1479 viewsJ2BLUE

Arise Sir Hound of the Grey!

Oh and I don't usually think goading people is right but Dolly you've earnt this humble pie.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:14 - Apr 7 with 1462 viewscleaner

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:01 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

And now Greyhound one hopes...
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:14 - Apr 7 with 1440 viewsfranz_tyson

Wake up, Phil. Or i guess he’s getting exclusive interview rights with the new owners. KFC and sasparilla tonight.
Because the internet has to.... on 11:15 - Apr 7 with 1430 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Because the internet has to.... on 11:04 - Apr 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

How about your apology

100%. I fully apologise to greyhound and everyone I dissed on this thread and others.

Part of me did it knowing I couldn't lose - because the takeover is 100% what I wanted.

This is a great day. And a great day to be wrong.

THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:15 - Apr 7 with 1407 viewsJDB23

You beauty! This is unreal, finally some light at the end of the banter era tunnel. Bring on the Summer!
Because the internet has to.... on 11:16 - Apr 7 with 1392 viewsFunge

Because the internet has to.... on 11:15 - Apr 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

100%. I fully apologise to greyhound and everyone I dissed on this thread and others.

Part of me did it knowing I couldn't lose - because the takeover is 100% what I wanted.

This is a great day. And a great day to be wrong.

Fair play Dollers x
THE TAKEOVER IS DONE on 11:17 - Apr 7 with 1374 viewsStu_Magoo

Let's all be friends now. We are about to go on a ride and I for one am fascinated to see where it takes us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024