Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cover options for Edmundson 09:31 - Mar 9 with 2820 viewsKesgrave_Exile

If Edmundson is out for 2-4 weeks then other than Burgess who else can cover? Is Baggott ready or do we recall Ndaba for the last month of the season?
Cover options for Edmundson on 09:06 - Mar 10 with 340 viewsDyland

Cover options for Edmundson on 07:26 - Mar 10 by ArnieM

I was replying to Steve - M post. In it he refers to Burgess as “he” throughout his post. So perhaps you meant to answer his post and not mine ?

I completely misread your post as well, and in isolation... my mistake, sozzers :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cover options for Edmundson on 09:07 - Mar 10 with 340 viewsDinDjarin

Cover options for Edmundson on 07:43 - Mar 10 by Steve_M

Burgess hasn't played well enough in his time here to make him worth what we paid for him, some decent matches early on alongside Wolfenden but some pretty awful ones too - Cambridge's first goal stands out. Not all down to him but, so far, he's been a disappointing signing.

My point was more that he now has an opportunity to show what he can do in an organised defence.

Also like wolf will probably look more comfortable in a 3.
Cover options for Edmundson on 09:40 - Mar 10 with 315 viewsArnieM

Cover options for Edmundson on 07:43 - Mar 10 by Steve_M

Burgess hasn't played well enough in his time here to make him worth what we paid for him, some decent matches early on alongside Wolfenden but some pretty awful ones too - Cambridge's first goal stands out. Not all down to him but, so far, he's been a disappointing signing.

My point was more that he now has an opportunity to show what he can do in an organised defence.

I hope for our sakes Steve that he comes up trumps too, coz we really need him to don't we.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cover options for Edmundson on 09:47 - Mar 10 with 308 viewsSteve_M

Cover options for Edmundson on 09:40 - Mar 10 by ArnieM

I hope for our sakes Steve that he comes up trumps too, coz we really need him to don't we.

I thought he looked really sharp when he came on on Tuesday and at least in this set up there is cover for mistakes. I think he'll be adequate cover.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cover options for Edmundson on 10:15 - Mar 10 with 289 viewsTangledupin_Blue

At the moment we have a ready replacement in Burgess. But Woolfenden also took a knock on Tuesday. If he, too, were unavailable then KMac would have the option of switching to a four man defence with two full-backs.

Something like 442 or 4312 ir even 451 might also reduce the impact of losing Morsey.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024