Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: Right-Back is an Area Which Needs Strengthening 17:45 - Jan 10 with 678 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35236/lambert-right-back-is-an-area-whic

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert: Right-Back is an Area Which Needs Strengthening on 17:50 - Jan 10 with 655 viewsnshearman1

I've always been baffled by this phrase 'an honest mistake'. I assume it has something to do with not holding your hand up to it, but the reality for us and every other team is that a mistake is a mistake and defenders repeatedly making mistakes is very very costly. So I'll take it as Press Conference blather and pray he gets somebody soon. I'd still like us to get a CCV because Collins is not a long term prospect and indeed on his current injury form may only last a few games.
Lambert: Right-Back is an Area Which Needs Strengthening on 19:35 - Jan 10 with 487 viewsRyorry

Tbf, this (ie re the RB pos) is something most fans have known for years! ;)
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 19:36]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024