Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if there will be a signing or two today 10:22 - Jul 23 with 917 viewshype313

To take the heat away from the fact that we have let one of our best youngsters go to our fiercest rivals.

If ever there was a day to announce a marquee signing, today is the day.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wonder if there will be a signing or two today on 10:23 - Jul 23 with 907 viewschicoazul

Gibbs Gone But Gibson In has a nice ring to it

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wonder if there will be a signing or two today on 10:26 - Jul 23 with 871 viewsITFC_RDM

There needs to be some signings ASAP imo.

As good as the transfer window has been so far, in terms of quality of signings, we are certainly lacking in quantity at this stage. surely we need at least another 4 through the door before the season starts.
Wonder if there will be a signing or two today on 12:14 - Jul 23 with 683 viewsStokieBlue

Did we let him go though?

He was offered a contract, perhaps he would have signed a better one here or perhaps he still would have gone for an even better contract at a PL club. I think most players would normally go for the PL club unfortunately.

Not everything is in the clubs hands. Perhaps it was a failing of the club, perhaps it wasn't.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wonder if there will be a signing or two today on 12:15 - Jul 23 with 678 viewsJ2BLUE

Where's the heat?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024