Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? 14:45 - Jan 6 with 21718 viewsOxford_Blue

And does anyone feel that criticising him for his team’s style and performances now looks a little churlish given that with no money he got us to 7th, 6th and 12th?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 17:47]
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:47 - Jan 6 with 7554 viewswkj

Are you asking for an informed discussion, or just to have a dig?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 7547 viewsbilllm

No, even this turmoil is better than boring Mick and his football,
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 7543 viewsOxford_Blue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:47 - Jan 6 by wkj

Are you asking for an informed discussion, or just to have a dig?

I’m asking because I’m interested at whether those fans who berated him at the time now realise what a good job he did.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 7535 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I’m sure even with MM would have been struggling.
There are only so many plasters to keep a sinking ship afloat.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 7534 viewssparks

Nope. It was the right decision to roll the dice, regardless of the result.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 7527 viewswkj

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:48 - Jan 6 by Oxford_Blue

I’m asking because I’m interested at whether those fans who berated him at the time now realise what a good job he did.

K, so to have a dig - thanks for the clarity

Crybaby

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 7528 viewsOxford_Blue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:48 - Jan 6 by billlm

Ok. Getting relegated is better than coming 6th, 7th and 12th?
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 7524 views44_not_out

🙋🏼‍♂️
Login to get fewer ads

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:50 - Jan 6 with 7514 viewsOxford_Blue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 by wkj

K, so to have a dig - thanks for the clarity

It’s only a “dig” if it’s true.

So you therefore by inference agree.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 with 7506 viewswkj

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:50 - Jan 6 by Oxford_Blue

It’s only a “dig” if it’s true.

So you therefore by inference agree.

Youve already fired a shot at someone on here who replied to you, so- the proof is right here, you're having a dig.

Crybaby

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 with 7502 viewsSomethingBlue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:48 - Jan 6 by billlm

I bet you want a no-deal Brexit too.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 with 7504 viewsbilllm

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:49 - Jan 6 by Oxford_Blue

Ok. Getting relegated is better than coming 6th, 7th and 12th?

I'm just making a point Mick and his football was boring the whole atmosphere of the club
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:53 - Jan 6 with 7486 viewsOxford_Blue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 by billlm

I'm just making a point Mick and his football was boring the whole atmosphere of the club

And the current football is better and the atmosphere too?!
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:53 - Jan 6 with 7479 viewsMullet

Of course, but it was evident a long time ago how crucial he was whilst owned by Evans. Sadly people didn't want to know or care.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 7473 viewsOxford_Blue

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 by wkj

Youve already fired a shot at someone on here who replied to you, so- the proof is right here, you're having a dig.

It’s called having a debate.

It’s what grown ups do.

You know, having different opinions, and using reason and evidence.

Feel free to join in.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 7470 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Little childish to start this row all over again. He didn't and we are where we are.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 7462 viewsBlue_Heath

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:53 - Jan 6 by Mullet

Of course, but it was evident a long time ago how crucial he was whilst owned by Evans. Sadly people didn't want to know or care.

I don't think he'd do much better with the players we have assuming all the attacking talent was still sold. If you look at it, Mick plotted a way out he obviously knew what was round the corner come the summer.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:56 - Jan 6 with 7440 viewswkj

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:54 - Jan 6 by Oxford_Blue

It’s called having a debate.

It’s what grown ups do.

You know, having different opinions, and using reason and evidence.

Feel free to join in.

Nope, that isn't what this is. It is you being provocative in your op and laying a trap so that you can take pop shots at people who have a different opinion than you.

Passive aggressive trolling is not grown-up behaviour sir, get with the time kiddo.

Crybaby

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:57 - Jan 6 with 7428 viewsMullet

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:54 - Jan 6 by Blue_Heath

I don't think he'd do much better with the players we have assuming all the attacking talent was still sold. If you look at it, Mick plotted a way out he obviously knew what was round the corner come the summer.

He wouldn't have sold the players we did and we wouldn't bought the ones we have though. Let alone for the same amounts or the same squad churn.

Hurst being allowed to do that was scandalous.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:58 - Jan 6 with 7419 viewsbilllm

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:51 - Jan 6 by SomethingBlue

I bet you want a no-deal Brexit too.

Thought this was a football site if you want to discuss politics I think you may be on the wrong site,
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:59 - Jan 6 with 7409 viewswkj

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:58 - Jan 6 by billlm

Thought this was a football site if you want to discuss politics I think you may be on the wrong site,

Ehhhhh... While I agree with what you're trying to say, Brexit is pretty much the go to banter around here, for whatever reason.

Crybaby

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 7400 viewsFtnfwest

We had to break the cycle at some point, we were already playing in front of 8-9,000 in reality towards the end of last season. Mick tried the long ball gambit in the first 2-3 seasons which wasn’t far from coming off in 2014-15 and given the restrictions was probably all he could do. Trouble is you can’t transfer that to a long term plan as other teams then work it out so we would have trundled along I suspect for another 3-4 seasons until we’d have been in the position we are now anyway.
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 7392 viewsClapham_Junction

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:58 - Jan 6 by billlm

Have you actually seen what this forum discusses??
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 7393 viewsbilllm

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:59 - Jan 6 by wkj

Ehhhhh... While I agree with what you're trying to say, Brexit is pretty much the go to banter around here, for whatever reason.

I appreciate that, so if it makes others happy, I think a no deal Brexit is the only way to go, thanks
So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 15:02 - Jan 6 with 7392 viewsPJH

So who on here would rather that MM stayed? on 14:57 - Jan 6 by Mullet

He wouldn't have sold the players we did and we wouldn't bought the ones we have though. Let alone for the same amounts or the same squad churn.

Hurst being allowed to do that was scandalous.

Spot on Mr Mullet.

The answer to the headline question should be "anyone that did not want us to be in huge danger of relegation".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024