Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank and his mole 22:31 - Aug 13 with 7973 viewsgtsb1966

hope you got your info correct regarding Edwards because that's quite an accusation.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 22:33]
Frank and his mole on 21:20 - Aug 14 with 1308 viewsWestSussexBlue

Frank and his mole on 08:42 - Aug 14 by redrickstuhaart

Anyone a little concerned for his near silent "partner"?

Find out the facts is all I’ll say.
Listen, he’s like marmite but he’s a Blue so let’s go easy and accept him as one of ours.
Frank and his mole on 21:41 - Aug 14 with 1233 viewsVegtablue

Frank and his mole on 21:20 - Aug 14 by WestSussexBlue

Listen, he’s like marmite but he’s a Blue so let’s go easy and accept him as one of ours.

Yeah he shares in the YT comments that she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's 4 years ago.

I don't learn a great deal from Frank's videos but he's a man I'm happy to root for.
Frank and his mole on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 1191 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Has anyone seen her 'blink twice'?
Frank and his mole on 23:44 - Aug 14 with 1089 viewsITFC_Jenx

He comments about his wife's Alzheimers in the comments and has made a video about it. I don't agree with what he said today about Edwards and his content but would leave his wife out of it.
Frank and his mole on 07:56 - Aug 15 with 965 viewsDJR

Frank and his mole on 21:20 - Aug 14 by WestSussexBlue

He's also supported Ipswich for over 50 years, which I am sure is more than many on TWTD.

I like him.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 7:56]
Frank and his mole on 08:08 - Aug 15 with 932 viewsnodge_blue

Frank and his mole on 22:42 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

Broadhead on 3k a week. Lol.

There was a site that ran an article the other day but it was clearly rubbish. I read before that Walton was supposedly one of our higher earners. And yes no way does Broadhead only earn 3k,

Any sense check of that would tell you.

I didn’t mind him on the phone ins. At least he rang up and had a view. But this YT channel is slightly weird. Why have your partner sitting next to you when she doesn’t contribute and looks like he’s made her wear a hat and just sit there.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Frank and his mole on 08:28 - Aug 15 with 886 viewsClutch

That is cringetastic.
Frank and his mole on 08:42 - Aug 15 with 842 viewsSwansea_Blue

Frank and his mole on 07:56 - Aug 15 by DJR

He's also supported Ipswich for over 50 years, which I am sure is more than many on TWTD.

I like him.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 7:56]

It’s, er, not to my taste. BUT good on him for having a go. And respect for him involving his Mrs if she is indeed suffering from that horrible disease as people on here say.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 8:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Frank and his mole on 10:32 - Aug 15 with 708 viewsBigCommon

I actually like the guy, based only on his pods, never met him..
Probably an easy target for anyone looking for a target.
He's harmless, and has probably found something that he enjoys doing that he can do with his Mrs..
If you're tuning in to Frank for all the latest ITK, then you're probably madder than people are making him out to be...
He's a character. In a very formatted and prescribed world that we live in.. They are few and far between these days. He clearly doesnt take himself seriously, unlike some podcasters out there. And he never asks for a penny from anyone out there... Just a Town fan, chatting about his club, with the odd hot take, like most of us...
If what he does, is beneficial to himself and his wife in some way. Then I appluad him, for being proactive and doing something with his ( their), time together.
How sad it is that some people want to poke him with a stick..
Good luck to him, he's Ipswich, he'll do for me..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024