Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. 11:13 - Jun 28 with 1343 viewsSwailsey

I salute and thank you

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:14 - Jun 28 with 1339 viewsKeno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Healy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:53 - Jun 28 with 1165 viewsDanTheMan

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:14 - Jun 28 by Keno

What's amazing about that is that it's been there for well over 6 months now, and that the person who did it has made over 150,000 Wikipedia contributions, and has been doing so for 15 years.

I didn't know we had such a prolific Wikipedia editor among us!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:58 - Jun 28 with 1141 viewsBonneNIL

Colin Healy, one of the better bit-part players from that era. Also Alan Quinn!

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:01 - Jun 28 with 1126 viewsSwailsey

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:53 - Jun 28 by DanTheMan

What's amazing about that is that it's been there for well over 6 months now, and that the person who did it has made over 150,000 Wikipedia contributions, and has been doing so for 15 years.

I didn't know we had such a prolific Wikipedia editor among us!

Didn’t clock that!

I hope it was Colin himself. My dream is to tell him.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:01 - Jun 28 with 1118 viewsHullblue

At first I thought you meant this bit:

"In October 2004, he broke his leg again soon after resuming training with Sunderland, after a tackle from then manager Mick McCarthy."

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:33 - Jun 28 with 1013 viewsIllinoisblue

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 11:14 - Jun 28 by Keno

How much did we sign him for, given Hartlepool had a 100k deal lined up. Hopefully we didn’t pay over the odds so Keane could help out his old club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:48 - Jun 28 with 949 viewsEireannach_gorm

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:33 - Jun 28 by Illinoisblue

How much did we sign him for, given Hartlepool had a 100k deal lined up. Hopefully we didn’t pay over the odds so Keane could help out his old club.

This might be relevant.

During the Saipan incident between Mick McCarthy and fellow Cork man Roy Keane at the 2002 FIFA World Cup, Healy was called upon by McCarthy as the replacement should Keane be dropped from the squad. A succession of changes-of-heart by the Manchester United player led to the call-up being delayed and the deadline passing, with Healy unable to join the World Cup squad.
Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:52 - Jun 28 with 890 viewsPhilTWTD

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:33 - Jun 28 by Illinoisblue

Think we just matched the fee. Keane was never with Cork City, incidentally, Rockmount and Cobh Ramblers were his clubs growing up.
Login to get fewer ads

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 13:33 - Jun 28 with 744 viewsBlueBoots

I copy and pasted Claude Makelele's Style Of Play section over to Geraint Williams' a few months back and it's still there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraint_Williams

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 13:36 - Jun 28 with 731 viewsIllinoisblue

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 12:48 - Jun 28 by Eireannach_gorm

This might be relevant.

During the Saipan incident between Mick McCarthy and fellow Cork man Roy Keane at the 2002 FIFA World Cup, Healy was called upon by McCarthy as the replacement should Keane be dropped from the squad. A succession of changes-of-heart by the Manchester United player led to the call-up being delayed and the deadline passing, with Healy unable to join the World Cup squad.

In a “sorry you missed the World Cup, let me make it up to you by saving you having to go Hartlepool “ kind of way?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 13:43 - Jun 28 with 704 viewsWeWereZombies

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 13:33 - Jun 28 by BlueBoots

I copy and pasted Claude Makelele's Style Of Play section over to Geraint Williams' a few months back and it's still there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraint_Williams

I would just like to say that I copy and pasted Colin Healy's style of play section over to Claude Makelele's Wikipedia page, I would like to but I didn't...obviously it would be better to paste it onto the page for Fabregas anyway.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 14:07 - Jun 28 with 649 viewsBlueBoots

Whoever has updated Colin Healy’s Wiki page.. on 13:43 - Jun 28 by WeWereZombies

I would just like to say that I copy and pasted Colin Healy's style of play section over to Claude Makelele's Wikipedia page, I would like to but I didn't...obviously it would be better to paste it onto the page for Fabregas anyway.

Damn...was going to edit the Fabregas Style Of Play Section with "There was significant improvement in Fabregas's tactical knowledge and reading of the game following the 2010/2011 League Cup Semi-Final First Leg against Ipswich Town, when he was given a midfield masterclass by Colin Healy", but the page is protected...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024