Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I might have missed it 19:11 - Nov 2 with 1753 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But did anything happen to Sheffield Wednesday following the throwing of objects in our game?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I might have missed it on 19:32 - Nov 2 with 1691 viewsPhilTWTD

Not as far as I've seen but they seem to take ages over things like that.
I might have missed it on 20:36 - Nov 2 with 1575 viewsIllinoisblue

A points deduction is the only appropriate punishment

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I might have missed it on 21:37 - Nov 2 with 1459 viewsITFC_Forever

Nothing will happen, it never does.

However, had the players had to go off and the game abandoned, they’d have to have awarded us the game and action taken.

As for Charlton, surely they should be facing action for the phantom whistler? Had the players had to go off, what would have happened then?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I might have missed it on 22:39 - Nov 2 with 1314 viewsPilgrimblue

I might have missed it on 21:37 - Nov 2 by ITFC_Forever

However, had the players had to go off and the game abandoned, they’d have to have awarded us the game and action taken.

As for Charlton, surely they should be facing action for the phantom whistler? Had the players had to go off, what would have happened then?

Sadly I think you are right.
EFL/FA must make a stand and hit these clubs with heavy fines and threat of points deduction. Otherwise it’ll get out of hand.
I might have missed it on 00:23 - Nov 3 with 1229 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I might have missed it on 21:37 - Nov 2 by ITFC_Forever

Shoukd we take it as a compliment that opposition fans have nearly got games against us called off twice this season?
I might have missed it on 07:01 - Nov 3 with 1127 viewsEly_Blue

I might have missed it on 00:23 - Nov 3 by Matt_Netherlands

Shoukd we take it as a compliment that opposition fans have nearly got games against us called off twice this season?

Or that teams will do anything not to lose against us (both games drawn)

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I might have missed it on 15:12 - Nov 3 with 910 viewsWickets

I think we where through on goal Saturday when a whistle was blown in the home end ? Yes Charlton's manager has been charged over his antics but don't think the club have been charged over that incident !
I might have missed it on 18:27 - Nov 3 with 706 viewsHarlestonblue

I was also wondering about this. Also, what happened to the Colchester hooligans who were throwing seats and cuasing havoc at the Carabao cup game? Surely with CCTV and names/addresses of those who purchased tickets it shouldn't be too difficult to identify the thugs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024