Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards 21:00 - Feb 20 with 552 viewsMaySixth

didn't give in to the Oxford squealing

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 21:23 - Feb 20 with 495 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I thought he let quite a lot go but was consistent in doing so for both sides. Several players went down very easily and he wasn't having it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 21:25 - Feb 20 with 497 viewsMenton

I don’t know how accurate this is but my impression is that the standard of refereeing this season has been much higher than last season, which was woeful.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:18 - Feb 20 with 417 viewsBasuco

He was very consistent in his decisions, which for me is all you can ask for, he was very very good in my opinion.
BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:34 - Feb 20 with 397 viewsFixed_It

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:18 - Feb 20 by Basuco

He was very consistent in his decisions, which for me is all you can ask for, he was very very good in my opinion.

Well my WhatsApp group only moaned about him once which must be a record...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:53 - Feb 20 with 378 viewsIllinoisblue

Didn’t notice him at all, so yes, a good performance.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:54 - Feb 20 with 374 viewsScuzzer

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 21:25 - Feb 20 by Menton

I don’t know how accurate this is but my impression is that the standard of refereeing this season has been much higher than last season, which was woeful.

Agreed. And is probably better than the dross in the PL.

Established 1968

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 22:59 - Feb 20 with 366 viewsNthsuffolkblue

BTW, thought the referee was very good today. Mark Edwards on 21:25 - Feb 20 by Menton

To be fair, it is highly unlikely that a referee will fail to award us a penalty as we are so rarely in the opposition penalty area.

And with the pace we play the game, it must help to allow the referee to keep up with play.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 22:59]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024