Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow 10:51 - Jul 17 with 790 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Assuming the crowds return, does anyone know if iFollow will continue to show matches? Hope so...
ifollow on 10:54 - Jul 17 with 767 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Yes it will.
ifollow on 11:13 - Jul 17 with 740 viewsCaptMickMills

Weekday evenings but not Saturdays in UK is what I would expect it to revert to. UEFA or FA regulation about not showing live football 3pm on Saturdays was temporarily dropped during Covid.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 11:14]
ifollow on 11:42 - Jul 17 with 692 viewsGuthrum

ifollow on 11:13 - Jul 17 by CaptMickMills

Weekday evenings but not Saturdays in UK is what I would expect it to revert to. UEFA or FA regulation about not showing live football 3pm on Saturdays was temporarily dropped during Covid.

Not sure it is handed down from FIFA/UEFA, according to this:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/why-is-there-a-saturday-football-blackout-in-the-uk

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

ifollow on 11:52 - Jul 17 with 657 viewsOldTimer2

ifollow on 11:13 - Jul 17 by CaptMickMills

Think it will be interesting if they think about away games. They did a survey towards the end of season that asked questions around this. Would take a bit of managing but making it available if an away game was a certain distance away or away tickets sold out might be am option

Bobby Robson - thank you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024