Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many attacking options? 13:19 - Aug 9 with 642 viewsbluefunk

Jackson must be going and surely Dobra is going on loan, he won’t get many chances with the options we now have
How many attacking options? on 13:27 - Aug 9 with 553 viewsAsa

Jackson will be off and you’d imagine Dobra on loan.

What will be interesting is if Jacobs still happens.

I’d say with players for the front four we now have more than two for every position with Jacobs and Norwood.

Piggott / Bonne / Norwood
Edwards / Barry / Jacobs
Fraser / Chaplin
Chaplin / Aluko / Burns

I think that’s where most tend to prefer to play. Chaplin listed twice to indicate cover a bit of depth at CAM.

Does Aluko play through the middle too? If so, I wonder if that means the end for Norwood? I get that people rate him at this level if he stays fit and he offers something different. But his off the field situation seems a million miles away from the model pros and characters we seem to be bringing in, so you have to wonder.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 13:28]
How many attacking options? on 13:32 - Aug 9 with 527 viewsbluefunk

How many attacking options? on 13:27 - Aug 9 by Asa

I’d say with players for the front four we now have more than two for every position with Jacobs and Norwood.

Edwards / Barry / Jacobs
Fraser / Chaplin
Chaplin / Aluko / Burns

I think that’s where most tend to prefer to play. Chaplin listed twice to indicate cover a bit of depth at CAM.

Does Aluko play through the middle too? If so, I wonder if that means the end for Norwood? I get that people rate him at this level if he stays fit and he offers something different. But his off the field situation seems a million miles away from the model pros and characters we seem to be bringing in, so you have to wonder.

We now appear to have 20 first players including keepers and ignoring the likes of Kenlock and Jackson. Surely only a CD and a CM are left to acquire?

El Mizouni, Dobra, Ndaba all going on loan I guess
How many attacking options? on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 465 viewsSW_LondonBlue

How many attacking options? on 13:27 - Aug 9 by Asa

Edwards / Barry / Jacobs
Fraser / Chaplin
Chaplin / Aluko / Burns

CF - Bonne, Pigott, Norwood

3 behind

CAM - Chaplin, Fraser, Barry, Aluko

LW/RW - Dobra, Burns, Edwards
(Could easily play Barry, Fraser and Chaplin here. Aluko to me is more No.10 than a wide man)

So many options and combinations we could play. It is a long season and having this many options is great but I don't envy Cook trying to pick a front 4!

Jackson definitely to go soon with Dobra and El Miz loan I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024