Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booking fee 20:16 - Oct 25 with 740 viewsMillsTash

Does anyone know if you purchase a ticket in store at Planet Blue do you still have to pay the £1.50 booking fee still?
Booking fee on 20:29 - Oct 25 with 707 viewstcfc

Yes you do.
Does feel like a bit of a scam doesn’t it. It would feel better if they scrapped it and just told you that’s what the ticket costs.
Booking fee on 20:44 - Oct 25 with 687 viewsPinewoodblue

Booking fee on 20:29 - Oct 25 by tcfc

Yes you do.
Does feel like a bit of a scam doesn’t it. It would feel better if they scrapped it and just told you that’s what the ticket costs.

If they increased the match day ticket price by including the booking charge then the percentage saving by buying a season ticket would be lower. Smoke and mirrors.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Booking fee on 21:24 - Oct 25 with 634 viewsMillsTash

Booking fee on 20:44 - Oct 25 by Pinewoodblue

If they increased the match day ticket price by including the booking charge then the percentage saving by buying a season ticket would be lower. Smoke and mirrors.

It’s the Oldham cup game I want to buy for. Absolute farce!
Booking fee on 21:38 - Oct 25 with 593 viewsGeoffSentence

Booking fee on 20:44 - Oct 25 by Pinewoodblue

And, I believe, booking fees are exempt from VAT.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Booking fee on 22:24 - Oct 25 with 551 viewsVaughan8

Booking fee on 20:29 - Oct 25 by tcfc

Yes you do.

Yeah it is a bit of a con.

I remember at the start of the season it said things like kids tickets for £3. Well its not, its £4.50 cos of the £1.50 booking fee PER TICKET!!!

I know its still not much but its a 50% increase to the advertised price, which you can never buy it for.....!
Booking fee on 22:59 - Oct 25 with 491 viewsPinewoodblue

Booking fee on 22:24 - Oct 25 by Vaughan8

Yeah it is a bit of a con.

I remember at the start of the season it said things like kids tickets for £3. Well its not, its £4.50 cos of the £1.50 booking fee PER TICKET!!!

I know its still not much but its a 50% increase to the advertised price, which you can never buy it for.....!

Same for U19's tickets for Oldham game. Presumably booking fees don't count towards gate money so Town keep it all.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024