Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the fans who boo Hyam? 20:49 - Dec 21 with 553 viewsOle_Pablo_Ole

At the game I felt like the minority because I didn't hurl abuse at Hyam, but on here 99% of people are furious that it happened. Seriously, I was surrounded by people giving him abuse!

Either TWTD consists of people who don't go to games or people who gave him stick at the game are now pretending they didn't. I just don't understand how there can be such a contrast between the view down at Portman Road and the view on here.

Blog: Ipswich Strikers XI

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:10 - Dec 21 with 509 viewsbluemingood

Honest person
Thank you! We rely on realistic judgement until we can return to the fold!

Poll: Can anyone afford DJC

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:24 - Dec 21 with 483 viewssudburyblue16

I sat in the Sir Alf for the first time in 20 years today, right next to the away fans. I appreciate that the Sir Alf is far from a cauldron of noise but I was pleasantly surprised to hear some songs and there was a large group of very p1ssed Town fans who spent the entire match winding up the Watford fans.

Anyway my point is, I heard not one anti-Hyam comment or booing of him for the entire game. I am disgusted it actually seems to have happened. Mick's comments in the press conference are spot on. I can see why his players love Mick so much, the total opposite of Roy Keane.

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:29 - Dec 21 with 465 viewspointofblue

TWTD is generally a hotbed of criticism - especially towards Hyam. It's only because Mick has called the 'fans' out on it that the topic of discussion has been altered this evening - otherwise every other thread would be 'Drop Hyam' like every other week when we don't win.

Poll: How many points would you be happy with from the next two home matches?

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:54 - Dec 21 with 446 viewsSteve_M

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:29 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

TWTD is generally a hotbed of criticism - especially towards Hyam. It's only because Mick has called the 'fans' out on it that the topic of discussion has been altered this evening - otherwise every other thread would be 'Drop Hyam' like every other week when we don't win.

Yes, because a message board with dozens of users always speaks with one voice.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Where Are We Now?

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:56 - Dec 21 with 426 viewspointofblue

Who are the fans who boo Hyam? on 21:54 - Dec 21 by Steve_M

Yes, because a message board with dozens of users always speaks with one voice.

Fair point but I would say the forum, in general, is more anti than pro Hyam.

Poll: How many points would you be happy with from the next two home matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017