Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? 15:39 - Mar 15 with 1703 viewsitfcjoe

I have done for NFL shirts but not football, does anyone have any site recommendations

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 15:43 - Mar 15 with 1688 viewsgrimboy

Got a couple of England shirts from Thailand decent quality and identical to what you would buy here just cheaper.
Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 17:37 - Mar 15 with 1590 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I know the manager of my Sunday League team buys lots of Chinese bits. Football boots, shirts, food.

Certainly not aware of any quality issues, he rates them very highly.

*Edit*
I should add, he uses one supplier in particular, so it may just be the one supplier who's very good.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 17:38]
Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 17:45 - Mar 15 with 1581 viewsLord_Lucan

No but when RKD was a wee nipper I bought him loads of shirts in Thailand, the quality was magnificent, whether they came out of the official factories I don't know but they were under a fiver.

At the time England were about to bring a new kit out with a gold embossed thing to prevent copies, they had them on the markets of Thailand before they were officially released.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 21:09 - Mar 15 with 1452 viewsDurovigutum

My 8 year old bought a dozen hookie shirts in Hong Kong last summer, £3 each including shorts. Decent.

I bought a load of ties for about £2 each "blind" on eBay. Of the 20, 15 were as good as a £10 tie from M&S.
Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 21:18 - Mar 15 with 1431 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm guessing the only thing you need to bear in mind is ordering a couple of sizes higher?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 21:35 - Mar 15 with 1419 viewshoppy

Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 21:09 - Mar 15 by Durovigutum

My 8 year old bought a dozen hookie shirts in Hong Kong last summer, £3 each including shorts. Decent.

I bought a load of ties for about £2 each "blind" on eBay. Of the 20, 15 were as good as a £10 tie from M&S.

Were they not from Thailand?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone bought cheap football shirts from China? on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 1233 viewsbritbiker

My mate buys Nfl shirts from china to correspond with the london games. They are ok for that as they wont get worn on a regular basis. I bought one from him but the stiching is not the same quality.
I purchased an official nfl raiders and jacksonville shirts for about £90 each and unless I do anything stupid they will last decades. Nfl also do a game shirt which is about £200 but that is of the quality the players use in games so is a tough as nails.
Again the biggest problem in buying asian is getting the size right as things are extra small. That is also a problem buying american as large is designed for 20 stone fat americans. An XL shirt would come down to my kness.

Bought a pair of denim shorts from asia last year. Normally im large (36). I followed the warnings so ordered XL and I still couldn't pull them up past my knees. I would have needed XXL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024