Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57364 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:41 - Sep 13 with 6584 viewsMullet

Racism's ended has it? You'd think they'd have it on the news or something.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:42 - Sep 13 with 6561 viewsBlueBadger

We haven't played a league game since March, and it wasn't a story in March.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 6562 viewscarlisleaway

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:41 - Sep 13 by Mullet

Racism's ended has it? You'd think they'd have it on the news or something.

As usual all stems from America
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 with 6564 viewsbackwaywhen

I think that with crowds back it will probably stop , a lot will boo and jeer it up and down the country.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 with 6546 viewsjeera

You utter fecking ignorant...

hundreds of years and you think it ended months ago.

Why even comment? Don't answer that.

Ffs.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 6531 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:43 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Pretty sure we've had racism here before American was even a country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 6533 viewsDubtractor

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

I think that with crowds back it will probably stop , a lot will boo and jeer it up and down the country.

You what?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 6516 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

Only trash will do that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 6523 viewscarlisleaway

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure we've had racism here before American was even a country.

Quite a good reply
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:47 - Sep 13 with 6517 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I hope our local MP was watching.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:47 - Sep 13 with 6506 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:46 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Quite a good reply

Facts generally are.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:48 - Sep 13 with 6512 viewsMullet

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:43 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Racism?

This country is riven with racism, it elected a racist PM and a cabinet full of them by courting the views and fears of racists. These are the type of people happy to let kids starve over the summer during a pandemic and make you worry about a few desperate people in dinghies fleeing bombs and bastards our country has helped to put there.

A few footballers are kneeling on the pitch for barely seconds. Who really cares what they're doing when the issue is all about why. Go and have a look at how Andre Dozzell felt about the issue a few weeks ago, maybe you'll change your mind when you see how it affects our players?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:48 - Sep 13 with 6504 viewsbackwaywhen

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 13 by Dubtractor

You what?

Can’t you read dear boy !
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:50 - Sep 13 with 6478 viewsBlueBadger

Remember only the other week the Kieron Dyer was racially abused at a golf club?

The death of Dalian Atkinson, which STILL hasn't come to trial, 4 years on from his unlawful death at the hands of polices officers?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:50 - Sep 13 with 6466 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:48 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

Can’t you read dear boy !

We can, we just can't work out why you appear to be so keen to see it jeered and booed by the gammonati.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 16:54]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:51 - Sep 13 with 6456 viewsnoggin

What was 'months ago'?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 6449 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 6450 viewsbackwaywhen

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:48 - Sep 13 by Mullet

Racism?

This country is riven with racism, it elected a racist PM and a cabinet full of them by courting the views and fears of racists. These are the type of people happy to let kids starve over the summer during a pandemic and make you worry about a few desperate people in dinghies fleeing bombs and bastards our country has helped to put there.

A few footballers are kneeling on the pitch for barely seconds. Who really cares what they're doing when the issue is all about why. Go and have a look at how Andre Dozzell felt about the issue a few weeks ago, maybe you'll change your mind when you see how it affects our players?

OTT ...
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 6417 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:52 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

OTT ...

Getting angry about racism is OTT but getting the arse about a 3 second gesture isn't.

Gotcha.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 6401 viewsMonkeyAlan

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 by jeera

You utter fecking ignorant...

hundreds of years and you think it ended months ago.

Why even comment? Don't answer that.

Ffs.

You are a bitter little man arnt you? Talk about abusive to people. There ought to be a movement against you too! I've had it, this guy has had it, so have others. You may not agree, and lm not saying l do, but my god you are blatent. Can't you argue your case without resorting to swearing directly at people? If you can't argue your case without name calling or swearing then you really arnt very articulate.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 6398 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:57 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

You are a bitter little man arnt you? Talk about abusive to people. There ought to be a movement against you too! I've had it, this guy has had it, so have others. You may not agree, and lm not saying l do, but my god you are blatent. Can't you argue your case without resorting to swearing directly at people? If you can't argue your case without name calling or swearing then you really arnt very articulate.

And there was me thinking that you devil-may-care non-PC types could handle some banta.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 6354 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:52 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Well, this is a hot take.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 6345 viewsMonkeyAlan

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:58 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

And there was me thinking that you devil-may-care non-PC types could handle some banta.

I'm not non pc. I said l may not agree with the OP. But this guy goes round swearing and name calling all the time. Argues and then just goes into one. As l said not very articulate.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 6348 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:04 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

I'm not non pc. I said l may not agree with the OP. But this guy goes round swearing and name calling all the time. Argues and then just goes into one. As l said not very articulate.

So, we should call it ignorance when it plainly is, because it upsets delicate flowers. Gotcha.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 6315 viewsMonkeyAlan

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:05 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

So, we should call it ignorance when it plainly is, because it upsets delicate flowers. Gotcha.

Are you his spokesman then? You seem to agree with his slant on being abusive. He can argue without all the name calling and abusive language cant he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024