Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. 19:48 - Jun 11 with 2895 viewsTheBoyBlue

Then playing in front of a practically empty stadium has killed off any potential interest for me.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 22:30 - Jun 11 with 710 viewsRyorry

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:59 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

Maybe it'll grow on me!

It's better than pointless friendlies, and is serving the purpose it was intended for - ie to give players & managers competitive work-outs in the run up to the World Cup finals, whilst also giving a couple more nations the chance to get to that.

Can't think why the game was given to Molineux though whem they had to limit the number of kids to less than 2,000 because the ground environs can only accommodate 70 coaches. They could have had at least 10K young fans there at a different ground.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 11:04 - Jun 12 with 595 viewsSharkey

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 22:30 - Jun 11 by Ryorry

It's better than pointless friendlies, and is serving the purpose it was intended for - ie to give players & managers competitive work-outs in the run up to the World Cup finals, whilst also giving a couple more nations the chance to get to that.

Can't think why the game was given to Molineux though whem they had to limit the number of kids to less than 2,000 because the ground environs can only accommodate 70 coaches. They could have had at least 10K young fans there at a different ground.

I guess Molineux because it’s close to where England train?
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 11:31 - Jun 12 with 572 viewsbrazil1981

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:11 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

So because I have the temerity to write something on here I am seeking attention. I thought I was writing in a forum of football fans who might be interested in discussing the subject.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in watching professional football in empty stadiums. I tried it over the lockdowns and grew to appreciate that even the highest quality football is very little without a crowd reaction.

Don’t let them get to you TheBoyBlue, there really are some miserable k**bs on here sometimes! If they don’t care about your opinion why waste time commenting on it!

For what it’s worth I’m with you on your opening post!
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 12:23 - Jun 12 with 553 viewsRyorry

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 11:04 - Jun 12 by Sharkey

I guess Molineux because it’s close to where England train?

I did wonder, but expected them to think bigger picture than that!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 12:44 - Jun 12 with 546 viewsVeggie

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:23 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

So you are a fan of football fans rather than a football fan!

Fantastic, watch our video from Munich…

Look at me. Literally.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 12:45]
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 18:50 - Jun 13 with 398 viewsBluespeed225

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 11:31 - Jun 12 by brazil1981

Don’t let them get to you TheBoyBlue, there really are some miserable k**bs on here sometimes! If they don’t care about your opinion why waste time commenting on it!

For what it’s worth I’m with you on your opening post!

when will this post become political? Or has it now I've asked? Doh!? Keep at it TBB, all opinions are needed on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024