Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra to Chesterfield 10:12 - Jun 23 with 1196 viewsParky

According to their local press.

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:17 - Jun 23 with 1111 viewsGeoffSentence

It's going to be Ipswich Reserves up there.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:18 - Jun 23 with 1107 viewsPhilTWTD

I had heard that somewhere as well, but I think an EFL move is preferred if a club at that level comes in for him.
Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:20 - Jun 23 with 1071 viewsmarkchips

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:18 - Jun 23 by PhilTWTD

I had heard that somewhere as well, but I think an EFL move is preferred if a club at that level comes in for him.

On this note how many players do you feel will be going Phil ?
Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:20 - Jun 23 with 1071 viewsSTYG

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:17 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

It's going to be Ipswich Reserves up there.

Dobra wasn't good enough to make it at our reserves last season, so is having to drop down to the thirds potentially.
Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:22 - Jun 23 with 1055 viewsPhilTWTD

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:20 - Jun 23 by markchips

On this note how many players do you feel will be going Phil ?

Depends what interest there is. I reckon they would accept offers for Dobra, Harper, Penney, Hladky, Vincent-Young, Burgess and Piggott off the top of my head. Obviously they would have to replace some of that list if they go. Idris will go out on loan as they see him as having a future.
Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:56 - Jun 23 with 906 viewsHackneyblueboy

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:22 - Jun 23 by PhilTWTD

Depends what interest there is. I reckon they would accept offers for Dobra, Harper, Penney, Hladky, Vincent-Young, Burgess and Piggott off the top of my head. Obviously they would have to replace some of that list if they go. Idris will go out on loan as they see him as having a future.

KVY would be a strange one in my opinion. He should suit McKenna's football style and he can play both sides. Not sure we'd find a better back up in this league to be honest.

Burgess, they're going to have to take a big hit on financially and again are we going to find a better backup for him. Not sure he's on massive wages. I wouldn't want him to get in the way of Nbada or Baggot (who I imagine will go on loan) but he could be useful for the squad. Especially if we're going to persist with 3 at the back.

The rest can go. I agree I'd send El Miz on loan.
Dobra to Chesterfield on 11:00 - Jun 23 with 892 viewsRobTheMonk

Dobra to Chesterfield on 10:56 - Jun 23 by Hackneyblueboy

KVY would be a strange one in my opinion. He should suit McKenna's football style and he can play both sides. Not sure we'd find a better back up in this league to be honest.

Burgess, they're going to have to take a big hit on financially and again are we going to find a better backup for him. Not sure he's on massive wages. I wouldn't want him to get in the way of Nbada or Baggot (who I imagine will go on loan) but he could be useful for the squad. Especially if we're going to persist with 3 at the back.

The rest can go. I agree I'd send El Miz on loan.

Yeah, Burgess is a good one to bring on if we're playing a route one team as he's massive.

Perhaps wants first team football and would arguably be first choice for many teams in the division.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024