Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses 21:38 - Aug 15 with 1884 viewsN2_Blue

0 goals scored and 10 conceded for his new side.

Enjoy Turkey Santi, hope the money is good - ok that's a bit tongue in cheek - I have no grudge to hold against Celina at all, one has to do what is best for him and his family in terms of finances but I bet he'd be rather be playing football at a full PR, in an exciting and competitive side even if it is L1,
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 21:40]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 1851 viewsJ2BLUE

I suspect we'll sign him on a free if we go up so let's not give him too much stick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:41 - Aug 15 with 1822 viewsParisBlue

His move to Dijon, then arguably to us (whilst choosing not to play international football) haven't been good moves for his career.

Coming here this season would have been a better decision than coming here last season.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:42 - Aug 15 with 1796 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor nothing. I hold no grudge, but similarly don’t feel sorry for him. He had the chance to be here if he wanted to be, but he didn’t. That’s football.

Not a good start though by the sounds of it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:43 - Aug 15 with 1789 viewsN2_Blue

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:40 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

I suspect we'll sign him on a free if we go up so let's not give him too much stick.

I'm not giving him stick, just a bit of ribbing whilst making a point playing in turkey for his new side could be miserable.

I like Santi - I'm saying i bet he'd rather be playing football here all things considered, but financially it seems it couldn't work out for him.

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:43 - Aug 15 with 1784 viewsjayessess

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:41 - Aug 15 by ParisBlue

His move to Dijon, then arguably to us (whilst choosing not to play international football) haven't been good moves for his career.

Coming here this season would have been a better decision than coming here last season.

if he plays regularly in Turkey he'll be eligible for a UK visa again, notwithstanding the quality of his current employers

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:44 - Aug 15 with 1763 viewsBigCommon

He's gone his way.. We've gone ours.

The End.
Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:44 - Aug 15 with 1760 viewshomer_123

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:43 - Aug 15 by N2_Blue

I'm not giving him stick, just a bit of ribbing whilst making a point playing in turkey for his new side could be miserable.

I like Santi - I'm saying i bet he'd rather be playing football here all things considered, but financially it seems it couldn't work out for him.

The reason he is not here is more Mustard than Santi

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:44 - Aug 15 with 1756 viewsExiled2Surrey

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:40 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

I am being lazy - anyone know whether playing in the top tier in Turkey solves the work permit issue if he does decide to join us for the second leg of a double promotion next year?
Login to get fewer ads

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:48 - Aug 15 with 1724 viewsjayessess

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:44 - Aug 15 by Exiled2Surrey

I am being lazy - anyone know whether playing in the top tier in Turkey solves the work permit issue if he does decide to join us for the second leg of a double promotion next year?

Yes. Super Lig is in the 2nd highest category of leagues, if you play 50% or so of your club's minutes you qualify for a visa.

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:49 - Aug 15 with 1705 viewsExiled2Surrey

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:48 - Aug 15 by jayessess

Yes. Super Lig is in the 2nd highest category of leagues, if you play 50% or so of your club's minutes you qualify for a visa.

Excellent - so he can sign for Stoke :)
Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:53 - Aug 15 with 1675 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. That alone is worth him moving to Turkey (if he still has a wish to play at a higher level in England, however unlikely that it). His move here really hurt in in that regard. That’s just how it is now thanks to the Brexidiots.

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1670 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So this Turkish league is actually very good ... or Celina isn't very good?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:03 - Aug 15 with 1621 viewsN2_Blue

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:55 - Aug 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

The top 4 or so clubs are probably reasonable but i would expect the bottom sides in the top league including Kasimpasa aren't any better than we are and top side of L1.

I think the point as made by a couple of posters that Turkish league is considered in a tier above us for securing a work permit in UK possibly had a bearing on Celina's move as much as the money offered.

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:04 - Aug 15 with 1617 viewsjayessess

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:55 - Aug 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Fenerbahce, who beat Kasimpasa this week, are definitely better than anyone we'll face in League One.

Their starting strikers at the weekend were Enner Valencia (72 caps, 35 goals for Ecuador) and Josh King (48 Premier League goals to his name).
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 22:04]

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:16 - Aug 15 with 1531 viewsExiled2Surrey

So if he plays all matches to the January window is he available to champ sides?
Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:21 - Aug 15 with 1492 viewsParisBlue

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 21:49 - Aug 15 by Exiled2Surrey

Excellent - so he can sign for Stoke :)

Poor Bersant....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:26 - Aug 15 with 1469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:04 - Aug 15 by jayessess

Fenerbahce, who beat Kasimpasa this week, are definitely better than anyone we'll face in League One.

Their starting strikers at the weekend were Enner Valencia (72 caps, 35 goals for Ecuador) and Josh King (48 Premier League goals to his name).
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 22:04]

I didn’t realise King had gone there. I thought he’d cement a place in the PL somewhere. I watched Fenerbache back when Dirk Kuyt played for them. It was a very good standard. Mental atmosphere too - highly recommended if anyone has some time to kill in Istanbul.

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:37 - Aug 15 with 1401 viewsKropotkin123

This is the new MM obsession, isn't it? Where we just can't let go.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:42 - Aug 15 with 1359 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is that why he got subbed at ht. So he only plays enough to get a work permit.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:54 - Aug 15 with 1318 viewsN2_Blue

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:37 - Aug 15 by Kropotkin123

This is the new MM obsession, isn't it? Where we just can't let go.

Sorry for making a football related comment on a Monday evening when Town news is a bit slow

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 06:19 - Aug 16 with 1042 viewsKropotkin123

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 22:54 - Aug 15 by N2_Blue

Sorry for making a football related comment on a Monday evening when Town news is a bit slow

I accept your sincere apology.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Poor Bersant. 2 games played, 2 losses on 10:11 - Aug 16 with 712 viewsBlueBadger

I have never understood the weird glee which some take in former favourites having a bad time somewhere else.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024