Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. 13:12 - Sep 3 with 529 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:04 - Sep 3 with 428 viewsSwansea_Blue

Funny league innit. In some ways it’s not too dissimilar to La Liga, except there are 3-4 good teams in La Liga instead of 2.

You can see why a European super league would be good in some ways (competitiveness, obscene financial jizzfest) even if it would be horrendous for domestic leagues. Would either Celtic or Rangers make a Super League? I’ve no idea if they’ve been part of previous proposals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:08 - Sep 3 with 397 viewsJ2BLUE

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:04 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

Funny league innit. In some ways it’s not too dissimilar to La Liga, except there are 3-4 good teams in La Liga instead of 2.

You can see why a European super league would be good in some ways (competitiveness, obscene financial jizzfest) even if it would be horrendous for domestic leagues. Would either Celtic or Rangers make a Super League? I’ve no idea if they’ve been part of previous proposals.

Can see your point and know you didn't mean it like that but i'd rather not kill European football to save the Glasgow clubs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:11 - Sep 3 with 375 viewsSwansea_Blue

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:08 - Sep 3 by J2BLUE

Can see your point and know you didn't mean it like that but i'd rather not kill European football to save the Glasgow clubs.

Yeah, to avoid any misunderstanding I reckon a Super League would be horrendous, even though I can see why the ‘elite’ clubs would want it. It’d be a nightmare for fans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:16 - Sep 3 with 346 viewsJ2BLUE

Congratulations Celtic on winning the league. on 14:11 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, to avoid any misunderstanding I reckon a Super League would be horrendous, even though I can see why the ‘elite’ clubs would want it. It’d be a nightmare for fans.

I think the past there was a mini version talked about where Celtic and Rangers would join up with the biggest Dutch/Belgian clubs. That would be interesting if it was done in a way where teams could still get promoted and relegated.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024