Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said 10:22 - Sep 10 with 908 viewsKeno

"McKenna is a doing some job at Ipswich, they'll get back to back promotions"

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 11:26 - Sep 10 with 808 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I think he actually said he’s ‘having a Curry’ after the ceremony
Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 11:50 - Sep 10 with 773 viewsCheltenham_Blue

On a similar note, as they were about to do the proclamation from the balcony, and in-between Rayworth talking did anyone else hear a bloke whisper, "Can you pass the chocolates please"?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 11:51]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 12:12 - Sep 10 with 710 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 11:26 - Sep 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think he actually said he’s ‘having a Curry’ after the ceremony

You did well to lip-read that, given that he muttered it.

To get this pun you will have to know John Major's favourite vegetable and read beyond the "Classic Dishes" section of an Indian Restaurant Menu.
Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 17:02 - Sep 10 with 542 viewsericclacton

Enormous nest full up with hypocrisy.
Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 17:48 - Sep 10 with 481 viewsBluespeed225

Coffey was seen to ask if anyone was going to Spoons’ after.
Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 17:50 - Sep 10 with 478 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any Lip-Readers confirm that John Major just said on 12:12 - Sep 10 by ArnoldMoorhen

You did well to lip-read that, given that he muttered it.

To get this pun you will have to know John Major's favourite vegetable and read beyond the "Classic Dishes" section of an Indian Restaurant Menu.

Got it! Bhindi Masala innit

His favourite vegetable was of course made widely known by Spitting Image.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024