Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to 17:17 - Feb 8 with 428 viewsconnorscontract

Mary Notzon, third story down, pips some very tough competition:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21367728

"I even told him he was going into a very deep sleep, but when he woke up he'd be in London with me. He's my best friend..." and goes on to say her life would be empty without him.

The puzzling thing is she's only had him a year...

In unrelated news, bookmakers have suspended bets on the Annual "Man most relieved to get his divorce papers through" Award.
[Post edited 8 Feb 17:38]

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 17:47 - Feb 8 with 367 viewsfactual_blue

The picture of the bear next to the picture of her is a bloke wearing a bear's head.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: How long should Neil Adams remain at norwich?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 18:37 - Feb 8 with 330 viewsBluebell

Hmmm. Are these people real?

'I've had my teddy, Paddie, for just over a year now. But he's already seen me through a lot. When I bought him, I was still married and living in the US. Then, after my husband and I divorced, we (Paddie and I) moved to London. I couldn't fit him in my luggage or my cargo containers. So I had to pull out all of his stuffing. It was a tearful event, akin to surgery. I even told him he was going into a very deep sleep, but when he woke up he'd be in London with me. He's my best friend and I would be heartbroken if anything were to ever happen to him. My bed would seem very empty indeed without Paddie. No, not just my bed. My life. Mary Gillian Notzon, Westminster.

Wow....................just WOW!!

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 18:50 - Feb 8 with 316 viewsfactual_blue

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 18:37 - Feb 8 by Bluebell

Hmmm. Are these people real?

'I've had my teddy, Paddie, for just over a year now. But he's already seen me through a lot. When I bought him, I was still married and living in the US. Then, after my husband and I divorced, we (Paddie and I) moved to London. I couldn't fit him in my luggage or my cargo containers. So I had to pull out all of his stuffing. It was a tearful event, akin to surgery. I even told him he was going into a very deep sleep, but when he woke up he'd be in London with me. He's my best friend and I would be heartbroken if anything were to ever happen to him. My bed would seem very empty indeed without Paddie. No, not just my bed. My life. Mary Gillian Notzon, Westminster.

Wow....................just WOW!!

And then there's this picture

Of Benjamin Dahlbeck, Atlanta, Georgia, US......

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 19:04 - Feb 8 with 299 viewsSteve_M

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 18:50 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

And then there's this picture

Of Benjamin Dahlbeck, Atlanta, Georgia, US......

I assume he had made a hole in the teddy.

Poll: Will Neil Adams still be Nodge manager by the time we play them?
Blog: Where Does This Football Club Go From Here?

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 19:15 - Feb 8 with 296 viewsfactual_blue

This week's "Have your breakdown in public"award goes to on 19:04 - Feb 8 by Steve_M

I assume he had made a hole in the teddy.

It's a POLAR BEAR. If it were a teddy bear, he'd be some sort of freak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014