Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. 16:33 - Mar 27 with 6980 viewsPecker

I can promise you all that this is my only account. Most, if not all of you, are doing a hard days work and I am just trying to lighten up your day. I am not very good at it but I am trying. (very trying most of the time) I know I am opening myself up for a lot of abuse by posting this, but I can take it. Thanks to people like Footers and Sprucy I am getting the hang of how things work on here. I look forward to continuing having banz with you all.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:24 - Mar 27 with 1002 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:58 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Maybe I ought to come break your other arm Mr Smartymouth!?

You obviously don't know who I am. I have given you enough clues.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 988 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:24 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I haven't been trying to work it out! I've just been enjoying your posting!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:32 - Mar 27 with 976 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:24 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Who are you? I've been accused of being you tonight.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:32 - Mar 27 with 977 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:30 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

I haven't been trying to work it out! I've just been enjoying your posting!

Fair enough.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 974 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:32 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Fair enough.

Give us a clue! Give us a clue! We love puzzles! In the ultimate twist, it's Fergal isn't it!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:41 - Mar 27 with 962 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:32 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Like I have said, and this isn't a big at anyone, if you go to away games, then the chances are you would know who I am.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:41 - Mar 27 with 957 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:41 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Like I have said, and this isn't a big at anyone, if you go to away games, then the chances are you would know who I am.

Do you drive a coach? I've not been to any away games for quite some time now I'm afraid.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:42 - Mar 27 with 953 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:41 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Steve? Is that you mate? Bloody hell, who knew?! Still got that troublesome STI?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 953 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:32 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Neither Fergal or yourself are me. THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 945 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Yea but I would say that wouldn't I?

Truly impaired.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Hang about squire. You just said you were another poster! Or I thought that's what you were suggesting.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:44]

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:44 - Mar 27 with 942 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:41 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Do you drive a coach? I've not been to any away games for quite some time now I'm afraid.

I drive a dark blue Audi.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:45 - Mar 27 with 933 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:44 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I drive a dark blue Audi.

Did you win it on here?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 931 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Yea but I would say that wouldn't I?

But would you?
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 925 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:43 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Hang about squire. You just said you were another poster! Or I thought that's what you were suggesting.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:44]

When did I say that?
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 924 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:46 - Mar 27 by Pecker

But would you?

You know me so well. A bit too well

Truly impaired.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 919 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:47 - Mar 27 by Pecker

When did I say that?

Ah you didn't, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had left clues that you were another poster on here. But you mean you left clues for anyone who might know you from away games. As I haven't been to away games in yonks I won't know you.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:50 - Mar 27 with 919 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:45 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Did you win it on here?

No. Can you win prizes on here?
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:55 - Mar 27 with 901 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:49 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Ah you didn't, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had left clues that you were another poster on here. But you mean you left clues for anyone who might know you from away games. As I haven't been to away games in yonks I won't know you.

I'll await my apology via PM

Truly impaired.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:56 - Mar 27 with 900 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:55 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I'll await my apology via PM

You'll be hitting the div list at this rate.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:56 - Mar 27 with 900 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:49 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

I have been going to away games for over 30 years, that is why people would know me. Obviously people who go to PR and sit near me also know me.
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:58 - Mar 27 with 892 viewsJ2BLUE

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:56 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

You'll be hitting the div list at this rate.

Meh i'll just talk to you with my other account.

Truly impaired.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 890 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 17:56 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I have been going to away games for over 30 years, that is why people would know me. Obviously people who go to PR and sit near me also know me.

Ah I see.

Anyone been going to away games or thirty years know a bloke who drives a dark blue Audi and has recently jaffed up his arm? Might have recently sent you some text which were a bit trippy?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 888 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:56 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I've just had one of the board heavies PM me to ask if i'm you!

I've been asleep after a sugar crash for at least the last half an hour based on the amount of the Madeleine McCann documentary i've missed on Netflix.

It's clearly GB post break down.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 859 viewsfactual_blue

Hello Blueas.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024