Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important question - can I cut the grass yet? 08:23 - Feb 23 with 921 viewschrismakin

Or too wet still?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:01 - Feb 23 with 860 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can't see your grass from here. Maybe go out and feel it?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:04 - Feb 23 with 848 viewsSwansea_Blue

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:01 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Can't see your grass from here. Maybe go out and feel it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:14 - Feb 23 with 815 viewsericclacton

You cut the grass I will smoke the grass.
Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:19 - Feb 23 with 793 viewsFixed_It

Just be careful. There are several Town players out on the grass atm and you know how delicate they are.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:19 - Feb 23 with 792 viewstonybied

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:14 - Feb 23 by ericclacton

You cut the grass I will smoke the grass.

Weather dependent I'm going to mow our lawns this weekend.
Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:20 - Feb 23 with 789 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Depends how long it has been hanging.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:21 - Feb 23 with 785 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:19 - Feb 23 by tonybied

Weather dependent I'm going to mow our lawns this weekend.

Same, meant to stay dry and blow a gale for the next few days.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:27 - Feb 23 with 767 viewsBasuco

Depends what the air flow is like in your garden, nice breeze today so should be OK after midday.
Login to get fewer ads

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:28 - Feb 23 with 764 viewsMattinLondon

Can you a actually cut wet grass? Or is it a myth to say that you can’t?
Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:29 - Feb 23 with 762 viewsKeno

you need to get your dibber out and see how easily it slides in, if it goes in quick and smooth you will find its too damp and you may need to try doing just doing the edges by hand
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 9:34]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 10:09 - Feb 23 with 714 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Yes, on a high cut only though.

Pun intended.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 10:23 - Feb 23 with 678 viewshoppy

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 09:29 - Feb 23 by Keno

you need to get your dibber out and see how easily it slides in, if it goes in quick and smooth you will find its too damp and you may need to try doing just doing the edges by hand
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 9:34]

First entry for ‘Euphemism of the Day’ has been put in...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 10:31 - Feb 23 with 658 viewsWeWereZombies

Check the weather forecast in case there are freezing overnight conditions, which is possible even if the air temperature is a few degrees above but wind chill brings it down:

https://www.lawnsmith.co.uk/lawn-care-advice/mowing-the-lawn/when-to-mow-the-law

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:05 - Feb 23 with 616 viewsKeno

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 10:31 - Feb 23 by WeWereZombies

Check the weather forecast in case there are freezing overnight conditions, which is possible even if the air temperature is a few degrees above but wind chill brings it down:

https://www.lawnsmith.co.uk/lawn-care-advice/mowing-the-lawn/when-to-mow-the-law

or get an automatic all weather grass trimmer

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:07 - Feb 23 with 604 viewsbluelagos

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 10:23 - Feb 23 by hoppy

First entry for ‘Euphemism of the Day’ has been put in...

Come on, Keno didn't even try and camouflage it did he!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:11 - Feb 23 with 600 viewsKeno

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:07 - Feb 23 by bluelagos

Come on, Keno didn't even try and camouflage it did he!

sorry but that is perfectly acceptable gardening advice

I cant help it if the likes of Hoppy take it the wrong way

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:15 - Feb 23 with 585 viewsbluelagos

Important question - can I cut the grass yet? on 11:11 - Feb 23 by Keno

sorry but that is perfectly acceptable gardening advice

I cant help it if the likes of Hoppy take it the wrong way

Behave yourself Keno!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024