Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wholesale changes happening 19:46 - Apr 15 with 9617 viewsSouperJim

I'm no def info attention seeker, but was told today by a source within the club that very few out of contract players are being offered anything and some players still in contract are being settled up.

Was also told that Cook organised a 7v7 in training amongst the attacking players and challenged them to show him they could get us goals. Finished 1-0, Norwood the only scorer. Cook had them do laps as a result while he went to get a brew, then just never returned.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Wholesale changes happening on 21:23 - Apr 15 with 2083 viewsjaykay

so in reading this thread about a major clear out, which is needed but i have counted
11 players from our regular 11 who people want to keep, or cook will keep.
they are
toto
edwards
chambers
downes
wolf
bish
jackson
who were all in the squad tues. then we have
nydam
dobra
k.v.y
so if a big clear out is coming ,some will be unhappy who goes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Wholesale changes happening on 21:32 - Apr 15 with 2032 viewsBluespeed225

What brew did he have? I heard Evans was only supplying those Tesco Value range tea bags by the end of his tenure. I reckon it’ll be Yorkshire Tea, and maybe Kenco from now on.
Wholesale changes happening on 22:15 - Apr 15 with 1840 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

[Redacted] on 20:26 - Apr 15 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

A pony

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Wholesale changes happening on 06:54 - Apr 16 with 1520 viewsYallop

Wholesale changes happening on 21:23 - Apr 15 by jaykay

so in reading this thread about a major clear out, which is needed but i have counted
they are
toto
edwards
chambers
downes
wolf
bish
jackson
nydam
dobra
k.v.y

Lancaster. I'd really like to see him or Dobra commit this summer to working hard to be a regular next season
Wholesale changes happening on 07:38 - Apr 16 with 1391 viewsbackinbeige

Last time we had a squad overhaul we gave our account number and sort code to Paul Hurst.

He decided that the best approach as a Championship club on a budget was to plunder League One for the overachieving players who were good enough for the league above, as well as the unproven talent who just needed a bit of polishing to quickly become a Championship player.

No one thought to tap him on the shoulder and tell him that by buying eleven League One players we're going to have a League One team.

Please - if there's any suggestion from the hierarchy that we cast an eye over League Two this summer - can someone do the honourable thing and take said person away for a quiet word in the corridor? I feel this is important.

I have also used my contacts within the club to urge for an extension of Paul Cook's special brand of shooting practice, but down the other end of the pitch:
Bin off the planned investment in the academy and use the pension fund billions to get Mbappé on loan until the end of the season. Don't play him, just use him in training, Cook can go for a brew and only come back if someone stops him.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Wholesale changes happening on 08:02 - Apr 16 with 1309 viewsEdwardF

Wholesale changes happening on 19:55 - Apr 15 by WD19

What Jim didn’t add was that Cooks car has subsequently been found at Beachy Head....

You've clearly never had any contact with, or exposure to, a suicide or attempted suicide. If you have, then your crass ''joke'' is even more insensitive

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Wholesale changes happening on 08:04 - Apr 16 with 1302 viewsWeirdFishes

Wholesale changes happening on 20:52 - Apr 15 by reusersfreekicks

I really hope he keeps Bishop.

Not trying to pick a fight, but genuinely, why?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Wholesale changes happening on 08:38 - Apr 16 with 1187 viewsHerbivore

Wholesale changes happening on 08:04 - Apr 16 by WeirdFishes

Not trying to pick a fight, but genuinely, why?

He's about the only player we have who can go past players and about our only midfielder that ever gets beyond the forwards. He's been played too deep too often and him alongside Dozzell sitting in doesn't work, but Bishop has got loads of ability and we'd be mad to lose him for nothing. Touch wood he's over the worst of his fitness issues and he's chipped in with 4 goals from midfield this season, which actually makes him our third highest scorer. I'd like to see him playing in front of a more solid midfield duo, he's very good at finding pockets of space and can make things happen.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Wholesale changes happening on 08:56 - Apr 16 with 1143 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I'm not interested in hearsay, speculation or rumours, I want solid facts.

Was the 1 goal a ricocheted clearance off Norwood's ar5e or not? We need the truth!
Wholesale changes happening on 09:18 - Apr 16 with 1058 viewsdirtyboy

Wholesale changes happening on 08:38 - Apr 16 by Herbivore

He's about the only player we have who can go past players and about our only midfielder that ever gets beyond the forwards. He's been played too deep too often and him alongside Dozzell sitting in doesn't work, but Bishop has got loads of ability and we'd be mad to lose him for nothing. Touch wood he's over the worst of his fitness issues and he's chipped in with 4 goals from midfield this season, which actually makes him our third highest scorer. I'd like to see him playing in front of a more solid midfield duo, he's very good at finding pockets of space and can make things happen.

I'd agree with Herbs on this.

He's technically one of our better players, but we've pretty much been playing him in a defensive position or messing him about playing him all over the place (messes up consistency and these elusive partnerships Cook talks about).

Bishop goes past players with ease, but pointless when there's nothing moving in front of him!

We all have opinions, but Bishop and Downes would be probably my first two keep options.
Wholesale changes happening on 09:22 - Apr 16 with 1048 viewsbelgablue

Wholesale changes happening on 21:23 - Apr 15 by jaykay

they are
toto
edwards
chambers
downes
wolf
bish
jackson
nydam
dobra
k.v.y

I’m baffled anyone thinks Jackson should stay. Dreadful footballer. shown nothing in the last three years to suggest he could be part of a successful future here.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Wholesale changes happening on 09:52 - Apr 16 with 967 viewsvanmunt

Wholesale changes happening on 09:22 - Apr 16 by belgablue

I’m baffled anyone thinks Jackson should stay. Dreadful footballer. shown nothing in the last three years to suggest he could be part of a successful future here.

Isn't it mental the players different posters want to stick around next season, I am in the Bishop in cam and can't see the negativity! Though why anyone would have Jackson on the list is mind boggling, ah well, different folks and all that.
Wholesale changes happening on 10:04 - Apr 16 with 943 viewsjayessess

Wholesale changes happening on 09:18 - Apr 16 by dirtyboy

I'd agree with Herbs on this.

He's technically one of our better players, but we've pretty much been playing him in a defensive position or messing him about playing him all over the place (messes up consistency and these elusive partnerships Cook talks about).

Bishop goes past players with ease, but pointless when there's nothing moving in front of him!

We all have opinions, but Bishop and Downes would be probably my first two keep options.

If Autumn 2020 Bishop reappears, great. Spring 2021 Bishop has been amongst the worst of the lot really. He's done himself no favours since Cook came in.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024