Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency 12:58 - Sep 10 with 1855 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What is Hancock like as a Local MP? He is undoubtedly a terrible heath secretary, I am just curious to see if he has any merits?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 18:37]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:04 - Sep 10 with 1620 viewsTractorWood

Utterly absent from local affairs. Somewhat understandably but when he does dip a toe he normally comes in like a wrecking ball and gets everything wrong.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:05 - Sep 10 with 1609 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:04 - Sep 10 by TractorWood

Utterly absent from local affairs. Somewhat understandably but when he does dip a toe he normally comes in like a wrecking ball and gets everything wrong.

Interesting, i hate the whole safe seating crap. Someone elected to represent a part of the country should come from there imo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:15 - Sep 10 with 1582 viewsNthQldITFC

His main merit as far as I am concerned, is that he is not my MP.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:17 - Sep 10 with 1588 viewsuefacup81

Met a former staffer of his whilst on a walk at the start of lockdown.

You know when you're such a nice person that you talk in vague generalities about someone because you literally have nothing nice to say about them? That was the general gist of the conversation.

That, and he has a massive temper.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:17 - Sep 10 with 1573 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:15 - Sep 10 by NthQldITFC

His main merit as far as I am concerned, is that he is not my MP.

I happily second this. although he does get some power over us by being an incompetent health secretary

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:19 - Sep 10 with 1571 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:17 - Sep 10 by uefacup81

Met a former staffer of his whilst on a walk at the start of lockdown.

You know when you're such a nice person that you talk in vague generalities about someone because you literally have nothing nice to say about them? That was the general gist of the conversation.

That, and he has a massive temper.

Not even the Tories like him I don't think. He just throws his toys out of the pram.

The problem with this government is that whenever they are challenged, they just accuse people of wanting division. Hancock did exactly the same today.

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 14:22 - Sep 10 with 1499 viewsTractorWood

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:05 - Sep 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

Interesting, i hate the whole safe seating crap. Someone elected to represent a part of the country should come from there imo.

Agree, he's from Cheshire. Also the health secretary should probably have some experience in healthcare too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 14:24 - Sep 10 with 1504 viewsBlueBadger

A number of my senior colleagues who've met him have described him as 'makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan'.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 17:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 14:28 - Sep 10 with 1483 viewsCBBlue

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 13:04 - Sep 10 by TractorWood

Pretty much this!

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 16:44 - Sep 10 with 1413 viewsemmaroyds

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 14:28 - Sep 10 by CBBlue

Pretty much this!

It could be worse. My MP is Liz Truss.

I notice she hasn't been seen in public since about March.
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 16:50 - Sep 10 with 1406 viewsNthQldITFC

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 14:24 - Sep 10 by BlueBadger

A number of my senior colleagues who've met him have described him as 'makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan'.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 17:21]

...an' what?

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:10 - Sep 10 with 1328 viewsHARRY10

I think Johnson's plan of appointing ministers who are so incompetent as to make him look good, always had a deep and obvious flaw built into it
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:21 - Sep 10 with 1321 viewseireblue

I always like it when he tries to do his deep serious voice.

Always reminds me of a five year old trying to explain something new that they have just learnt at school, but they haven’t quite understood it yet, so have to concentrate really hard.

So, errr, he makes me laugh, but only in that brief moment before remembering what job he has.

Does that count as a merit?
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:23 - Sep 10 with 1316 viewslongtimefan

That would be quite something if everyone in his constituency was deaf
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:38 - Sep 10 with 1304 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:23 - Sep 10 by longtimefan

That would be quite something if everyone in his constituency was deaf

That is an appalling spelling mistake from myself to be fair. I have amended.

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 19:11 - Sep 10 with 1250 viewsAlanRetentive

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 18:38 - Sep 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

That is an appalling spelling mistake from myself to be fair. I have amended.

You might also consider the use of 'me' in place of 'myself' in your admission.

I cannot see why Mr Hancock insists on using the diminutive, Matt, as his chosen forename. Surely Matthew is a more suitable style for an adult politician. Going by 'Matt' makes me think of him as an unruly, and not particularly bright child.

Additionally, he has still not dealt with the problem of intercourse in the street outside my great aunt Harriet's pied-à-terre in Haverhill, and I do not think she will stand for it for much longer.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 19:12]

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 1227 viewsdickie

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 19:11 - Sep 10 by AlanRetentive

You might also consider the use of 'me' in place of 'myself' in your admission.

I cannot see why Mr Hancock insists on using the diminutive, Matt, as his chosen forename. Surely Matthew is a more suitable style for an adult politician. Going by 'Matt' makes me think of him as an unruly, and not particularly bright child.

Additionally, he has still not dealt with the problem of intercourse in the street outside my great aunt Harriet's pied-à-terre in Haverhill, and I do not think she will stand for it for much longer.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 19:12]

She could have always said no?
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:03 - Sep 11 with 1035 viewsHARRY10

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 19:22 - Sep 10 by dickie

......... and lose her main source of income
Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 1027 viewsBluefish

I used to be for a short while and he at least came to visit (albeit he was up and coming back then) Margaret Beckett is non existent for me even when I contact her

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:12 - Sep 11 with 1015 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:06 - Sep 11 by Bluefish

I used to be for a short while and he at least came to visit (albeit he was up and coming back then) Margaret Beckett is non existent for me even when I contact her

That shocks me tbh. I always like Margaret Beckett

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:43 - Sep 11 with 991 viewsBluefish

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:12 - Sep 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

That shocks me tbh. I always like Margaret Beckett

Only time I've ever seen her was shopping in sainsburys. When I needed her she was useless and wouldn't meet me or talk to me. Her staff did their best but they seemed embarrassed by it too. I got a letter from number 10 but nothing from her

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:45 - Sep 11 with 989 viewseireblue

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:43 - Sep 11 by Bluefish

Only time I've ever seen her was shopping in sainsburys. When I needed her she was useless and wouldn't meet me or talk to me. Her staff did their best but they seemed embarrassed by it too. I got a letter from number 10 but nothing from her

MP’s can’t fire football managers, that just the way it is.
Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:47 - Sep 11 with 987 viewsNthQldITFC

Anybody hear who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 19:22 - Sep 10 by dickie

Or laid down for it.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 10:47]

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:52 - Sep 11 with 981 viewsBluefish

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 10:45 - Sep 11 by eireblue

MP’s can’t fire football managers, that just the way it is.

What do I pay my taxes for then?

Anybody here who is part of the west Suffolk Constituency on 11:01 - Sep 11 with 964 viewshype313

Any local Tory MP I have had the misfortune of dealing with has been woeful.

Ben Gummer was invisible, Dan Poulter offers a few soundbites in the Star but that's about the limit of his role, this new Berk Hunt seems like another chancer, the only one that had any genuine interest was Sandy Martin, but he got swept aside by the Get Brexit Done masses.

All very sad.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024