Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job 15:52 - Jun 9 with 1567 viewschrismakin

Nice to see it's begun this week

M.E really did leave it in a bad state, never realised how bad it looked

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 19:50 - Jun 9 with 1036 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Was it ever re-painted since 2001? I doubt it.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 21:04 - Jun 9 with 851 viewsChurchman

I actually walked past it yesterday - and dodged into the shop to have a look at the grass growing…. it is! Yes, yes, I’m a saddo but I have to say the smell of paint as I wandered ground was an odd and strange sensation.

I thought about shouting ‘you’re gonna need a bigger brush!’ But decided that might end badly.. for me.

On an objective note, a tidy up is fine for this summer. The ground isn’t so bad tbh. But if the owners are serious about this, it’s going to need a chunk of money medium/long term.
Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 21:09 - Jun 9 with 819 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 21:04 - Jun 9 by Churchman

I actually walked past it yesterday - and dodged into the shop to have a look at the grass growing…. it is! Yes, yes, I’m a saddo but I have to say the smell of paint as I wandered ground was an odd and strange sensation.

I thought about shouting ‘you’re gonna need a bigger brush!’ But decided that might end badly.. for me.

On an objective note, a tidy up is fine for this summer. The ground isn’t so bad tbh. But if the owners are serious about this, it’s going to need a chunk of money medium/long term.

It is great that the owners are serious about this.

They recognise that if you get it right off the pitch, it is far more likely to be right on it too. And right now it looks like it is getting the backing of the fans which will only serve to increase revenue and boost the atmosphere.

COYB!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 21:12 - Jun 9 with 792 viewschrismakin

Sir Bobby R Stand Paint Job on 21:09 - Jun 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is great that the owners are serious about this.

They recognise that if you get it right off the pitch, it is far more likely to be right on it too. And right now it looks like it is getting the backing of the fans which will only serve to increase revenue and boost the atmosphere.

COYB!

It's nice to see everything they've said so far is being followed through

I've noticed online that we have a couple of sports science roles going to assist the sports science team.. so good to see that growing too

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024