Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch 20:39 - Jun 16 with 2116 viewschrismakin

No idea what the knockout stages look like, but i'd love to see an italy v France fixture

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 20:50 - Jun 16 with 2084 viewsTractorCam

If both win their groups they'd meet at the semis.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:06 - Jun 16 with 2027 viewsRomeo4

This Italian side is so good to watch. Great on the ball but work so hard too.

With France, Portugal, Belgium, England(?) all looking good too I reckon the latter stages are going to be really good to watch.
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 1992 viewsDubtractor

They are really good to watch aren't they?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:15 - Jun 16 with 1980 viewsBloomBlue

A few sides have started well, but apparently there is a stat out there that normally the winners of the World Cup and Euro's start badly, although that could be skewed because Germany nearly always start badly but win so often
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:16 - Jun 16 with 1965 viewschrismakin

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:11 - Jun 16 by Dubtractor

They are really good to watch aren't they?

It's absolutely fantastic to watch and i've never really felt that with Italy.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:16 - Jun 16 with 1964 viewsvapour_trail

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:15 - Jun 16 by BloomBlue

A few sides have started well, but apparently there is a stat out there that normally the winners of the World Cup and Euro's start badly, although that could be skewed because Germany nearly always start badly but win so often

Turkey it is then. Lump on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:17 - Jun 16 with 1957 viewschrismakin

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:16 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

Turkey it is then. Lump on.

You go Turkey i'll go Scotland

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 1947 viewsvapour_trail

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:17 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Meet you down the pawn shop.

Login to get fewer ads

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:24 - Jun 16 with 1919 viewsBloomBlue

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:17 - Jun 16 by chrismakin

Never had much luck with that I did win a nice amount when Greece won in 2004 but that was pure luck based on their ridiculous odds at the start of the tournament, the old 'it's worth it for a fiver'
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:34 - Jun 16 with 1871 viewsvapour_trail

I’m no serie a aficionado, but I don’t recall Italian teams playing like this in Europe of late.

Do Italian club signs play like this?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:40 - Jun 16 with 1859 viewsBlueBadger

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:34 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

I’m no serie a aficionado, but I don’t recall Italian teams playing like this in Europe of late.

Juve in the mid-90's with Davids, Zidan, Del Piero, et al could play some dazzling stuff at times, but yes, Italian teams playing like this are few and far between.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:46 - Jun 16 with 1829 viewschrismakin

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:34 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

It's a very strange Italian side, if compared to club style, i'd call it a mix of Man City, Liverpool, leeds ( determination )

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:50 - Jun 16 with 1811 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think so!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:51 - Jun 16 with 1808 viewscressi

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:50 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think so!

1930'S lol
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 1801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:51 - Jun 16 by cressi

1930'S lol

Do I look like Facters?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 1767 viewschrismakin

ITV Studio are hard to please aren't they

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 22:03 - Jun 16 with 1764 viewsquirkie

Such a pity Italy v France won't be the final, destined to meet in the Semis.

England are a country mile off the pace when looking at France and Italy.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 1707 viewsPendejo

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 21:18 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

Meet you down the pawn shop.

Did you spell that correctly?
Missed an r

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 22:22 - Jun 16 with 1695 viewsPendejo

It's almost like they've realised they're a pretty good team so don't need any of the niggly rubbish I associate with Italian teams.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 11:53 - Jun 17 with 1499 viewsSharkey

I hadn't even heard of Sassuolo a week ago.
Have Italy ever been this exciting to watch on 11:58 - Jun 17 with 1484 viewsSaigonTractor

From the limited viewings of all teams I'd have them as favourites right now.

However, they haven't played many other strong nations for a long while. Very interested to see how'd they'd get on against a France or Portugal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024