Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smashing Paul Cook! 22:11 - Sep 28 with 706 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Well done Cook, well played Town.

Obviously Morsy, Bonne and Evans...but Burns was great and Fraser and Celina showed their class.

Donacien gives this team much needed solidity even if he hasn't got the attacking speed of KVY, I'd take the solidity everytime at the moment.

Edwards, Pigott, Norwood, KVY et al to come at certain stages of the season.

Let's be fair Doncaster were barely even there. But you can only beat what's in front of you. Everything crossed we can build on it against Accrington.

But a great night for ITFC. COYB.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Smashing Paul Cook! on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 649 viewsWicklowBlue

Solidity is the key thing and since Bolton we've been much more so. Said it before and will say it again long live the Donaissance!!!!
Smashing Paul Cook! on 22:28 - Sep 28 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never doubted him!

Agree on Donacien. When you've got an abundance of attacking talent on the pitch, you don't need (or want) your fullbacks to be bombing on all the time. Keep a nice, boring solid defensive line and let the creative players do their thing.

Ridiculous squad when you think of the strength in depth.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Smashing Paul Cook! on 23:05 - Sep 28 with 450 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Smashing Paul Cook! on 22:28 - Sep 28 by Swansea_Blue

Never doubted him!

Agree on Donacien. When you've got an abundance of attacking talent on the pitch, you don't need (or want) your fullbacks to be bombing on all the time. Keep a nice, boring solid defensive line and let the creative players do their thing.

Ridiculous squad when you think of the strength in depth.

To be fair... PC still has a few questions to answer.

But that was a great result and very encouraging performance even against powder puff opposition. Morsy certainly lived up to his billing, how lucky PC (and all of us) may well turn out to have been after Boro decided they didn't need him. COLIN TO THE RESCUE.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Smashing Paul Cook! on 23:13 - Sep 28 with 396 viewslegoman

I really love Cooky and I love the way he explains footy to us mere mortals and I love his scouser tenacity, he will be here longer than any past manager and then...We will lose him to England as per normal :(

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Smashing Paul Cook! on 23:17 - Sep 28 with 365 viewsDarth_Koont

Smashing Paul Cook! on 22:15 - Sep 28 by WicklowBlue

Solidity is the key thing and since Bolton we've been much more so. Said it before and will say it again long live the Donaissance!!!!

1 uppie isn’t enough for that. You nailed the football reasoning but Donaissance is pure class.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024