Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Lambert was at Norwich 10:19 - Dec 13 with 1262 viewsPinewoodblue

Did you laugh at his ramblings in front of the camera every time he was on Look East or About Anglia?

It isn’t funny now is it?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When Lambert was at Norwich on 10:31 - Dec 13 with 1199 viewshaynes_toe1

Was hard to laugh when he was double promoting them and keeping them in the prem...
When Lambert was at Norwich on 14:15 - Dec 13 with 993 viewsstantheman

When Lambert was at Norwich on 10:31 - Dec 13 by haynes_toe1

Was hard to laugh when he was double promoting them and keeping them in the prem...

It seems as if he's forgotten how to do it, or has Evans given him a remit how he wants the team to play without the resources or infrastructure to carry it out?
When Lambert was at Norwich on 14:22 - Dec 13 with 967 viewsJ2BLUE

What a weird thread. Why would we have been laughing at him taking them from league one to the Prem?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When Lambert was at Norwich on 18:30 - Dec 13 with 755 viewsDevereuxxx

When Lambert was at Norwich on 14:22 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

What a weird thread. Why would we have been laughing at him taking them from league one to the Prem?

I don't think the question is even that unfair to be honest.

I honestly can't remember if Lambert was so incoherent, ambiguous and brittle when he was manager of a winning team on a great run of form. Perhaps it's only now I've watched him spew utter tripe every week it's reached the point where you go 'what on earth is he talking about?!'
When Lambert was at Norwich on 18:39 - Dec 13 with 738 viewsbournemouthblue

When Lambert was at Norwich on 18:30 - Dec 13 by Devereuxxx

I don't think the question is even that unfair to be honest.

I honestly can't remember if Lambert was so incoherent, ambiguous and brittle when he was manager of a winning team on a great run of form. Perhaps it's only now I've watched him spew utter tripe every week it's reached the point where you go 'what on earth is he talking about?!'

Well exactly, he did really well at Norwich, it was almost Football Manager levels of improbability

If it wasn't for Lambert, Nodge could easily still be in League One

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

When Lambert was at Norwich on 18:48 - Dec 13 with 701 viewshaynes_toe1

When Lambert was at Norwich on 14:15 - Dec 13 by stantheman

It seems as if he's forgotten how to do it, or has Evans given him a remit how he wants the team to play without the resources or infrastructure to carry it out?

The style we are trying to play doesn't resemble how Norwich played in their double promotion. I remember reading they played some of the most long balls in the division. Not aimless punts though, Channel balls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024