Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today 14:28 - Sep 13 with 1629 viewsBrixtonBlue

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:33 - Sep 13 with 1605 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a metaphor for TWTD. Glassers is the dude in white.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:39 - Sep 13 with 1583 viewsOldsmoker

Is that what passes for music nowadays? Good grief.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 1571 viewsGeoffSentence

That is on the surreal side of things.

For plain old bonkers mad you cant do much better than this

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:53 - Sep 13 with 1547 viewsOldsmoker

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:43 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

Kylie hasn't aged well.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:54 - Sep 13 with 1544 viewsGeoffSentence

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:53 - Sep 13 by Oldsmoker

Kylie hasn't aged well.

I ,for one, felt a little tingle of desire.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 1495 viewsActionMan

Released yesterday.
This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 23:49 - Sep 13 with 1406 viewsThrobbe

I like, but you're wrong.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 05:50 - Sep 14 with 1347 viewshoppy

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 14:43 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

Well, this is a challenger for that title...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 09:42 - Sep 14 with 1272 viewsWeWereZombies

Reckon it might have taken some inspiration from this:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 10:20 - Sep 15 with 1186 viewsbritbiker

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 16:45 - Sep 13 by ActionMan

Released yesterday.

Ghost b c are one of my favorite bands at the moment. The lead singer clearly has a good / warped sense of humour. The seven chapters of their story are bizarre. Despite the costumes and satanic lyrics, it is very hard to catoragise them as their music is rock but quite commercial.
This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 10:26 - Sep 15 with 1174 viewswkj

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 05:50 - Sep 14 by hoppy

This video is a work of art, as is the song to be honest, its amazing how that song is nothing but samples.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 10:27 - Sep 15 with 1174 viewsJakeITFC

This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 05:50 - Sep 14 by hoppy

Off one of the greatest albums of all time.
This is the maddest music video you'll have seen today on 10:30 - Sep 15 with 1167 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024