Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fellow smokers: plopping it? 13:52 - Mar 11 with 1078 viewsgiant_stow

... I'm guessing being a smoker is bad right now, so anyone newly giving up? I'm cutting right down...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:56 - Mar 11 with 1052 viewsclive_baker

If that's an approach that's widely adopted among smokers off the back of this then surely that has to be a big benefit of this whole thing. Good for you man, keep it up. You;ve timed it well, I highly recommend replacing any urges you might have with Cadbury mini eggs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:57 - Mar 11 with 1037 viewsSwailsey

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:56 - Mar 11 by clive_baker

If that's an approach that's widely adopted among smokers off the back of this then surely that has to be a big benefit of this whole thing. Good for you man, keep it up. You;ve timed it well, I highly recommend replacing any urges you might have with Cadbury mini eggs.

Same with hand washing!

I'm sure the outcome of this entire thing will be a complete eradication of immune systems.

Have we all been living like Mr Burns up until now? A perfectly apportioned level of germs?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:58 - Mar 11 with 1033 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My old man went cold turkey, but he did see a hynotherapist. He's very cynical of that type of things, but swears it worked.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:58 - Mar 11 with 1024 viewsgiant_stow

Mini eggs could definately help - yum!

I know this will sound deeply stupid, but It just suddenly occured to me that smoking was now extra bad. drrr

Anyway, cheers. Good luck to any others.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 13:59]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 15:16 - Mar 11 with 902 viewsDebsyAngel

I had been trying to cut down but the sheer stress of stuff constantly going wrong in my life and this bloody virus threat, I am smoking more. Only way I can de-stress.
Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 15:23 - Mar 11 with 874 viewsjaykay

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 13:58 - Mar 11 by giant_stow

Mini eggs could definately help - yum!

I know this will sound deeply stupid, but It just suddenly occured to me that smoking was now extra bad. drrr

Anyway, cheers. Good luck to any others.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 13:59]

gave up 2 years 4 months 3 days ago after my mini stroke. it helped being in hospital for 8 days, so didnt see anyone smoking. then it was cold turkey. one thing i didnt think the fags gave off a smell, when i smoked, but now i can smell a fag 100 yds away.
also never ever suffered with hay fever but i do now.
i did smoke from 1963 till 2018
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 15:24]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 15:26 - Mar 11 with 863 viewsElephantintheRoom

Hope you really mean it....The good folk at Nicorette had some studies that showed giving up nicotine addiction was more difficult than giving up heroin or cocaine addiction. Mind you it was on rats

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 16:18 - Mar 11 with 789 viewsGeoffSentence

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 15:23 - Mar 11 by jaykay

gave up 2 years 4 months 3 days ago after my mini stroke. it helped being in hospital for 8 days, so didnt see anyone smoking. then it was cold turkey. one thing i didnt think the fags gave off a smell, when i smoked, but now i can smell a fag 100 yds away.
also never ever suffered with hay fever but i do now.
i did smoke from 1963 till 2018
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 15:24]

Do smokers really believe that ciggies don't smell? It might explain the blasé attitude that some smokers have regarding their addiction.

If there any other smokers out there who don't think their cigarettes smell, they do, they fvcking stink.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 16:23 - Mar 11 with 768 viewsjeera

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 16:18 - Mar 11 by GeoffSentence

Do smokers really believe that ciggies don't smell? It might explain the blasé attitude that some smokers have regarding their addiction.

If there any other smokers out there who don't think their cigarettes smell, they do, they fvcking stink.

Shamefully I have to say I used to think people were being difficult when they complained of being able to smell smoke, especially on clothes etc.

I stopped for a while and went to some night club and when I got home my clothes and hair reeked of it.

I had to stick everything into a bucket of water before I could sleep - it was horrible and stank the room out.

I've not smoked for several years now and fully understand the complaints in hindsight.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 16:38 - Mar 11 with 725 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fellow smokers: plopping it? on 16:18 - Mar 11 by GeoffSentence

^this. They stink something rotten and the smell hangs around.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024